00100101's Mod Application – Factions

Home Forums Factions Mod Applications 00100101's Mod Application – Factions

This topic contains 25 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Participant
    7 pts

Ingame Name: 00100101

Experiences: I’m a very experienced minecraft player, and a member of EC since February 2012 (playing almost without pauses since then). I owned a few factions servers in the past, and I’m very experienced with moderating those.

How often are you Online? The usual ammount of time I spend on the server a day is like 4-5 hours, I’m mostly online in the afternoon or at night (GMT +1).

Why should we pick you as mod? I’m a very reliable person. I can handle various kinds of problems, and I’m diligent and agile. I speak 4 languages perfectly, and I communicate with other members with ease. As I said, I’m very experienced and nothing should represent a problem for me that I can’t solve. Also, I’m a helpful person, I know how to start a kind communication with new members, or even calm someone down when he/she starts raging (the kind way). The reason why I want to be a mod is not because of my personal interest (even though I don’t really get any extras of it), I want to improve the community by doing hard work, I want to assist the higher mods since they have tons of work to do, and can’t pay attention to the smaller things which are the duty TrialMods.
    I want to thank all the people who vote down/middle/up on my application, and I would really appreciate if you explain your thoughts about me, so I can improve the things you like on me, and fix the things you don’t!
    Best regards,

#93540 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

We could say that you have a great mod app but
    Vote down
    -not active on forums
    -Not active in-game i usually connect from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm every day.
    Probably u connect before or after that
    -I never seen you helping new players

#93543 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

Thanks for voting, I really appreciate it :)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  00100101.
    #93545 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Vote Up

00100101 is one of the biggest figures in factions, he owns one of the most powerful factions in existance at the moment, Binary.

He clearly is cool-headed, when he was mistakened for x-ray, he calmly defended himself and explained how he found the spawners, instead of raging.

Back when the T.A.W.M.Z alliance still was a rising society, before it fell, he was a part of it, and helped it get to wear it went, he helped me get to make my faction, WhiteOut, which has lasted over a month with no successful raids, which I credit to the T.A.W.M.Z society.

He is friendly, I’ve never seen him disrespecting anyone, in-game nor forums, even when he’s pretty mad. In fact, he tries to bring down disrespectful conduct.

He is helpful, yesterday he gave me tips for when I make my new base, and I have observed him being extremely helpful to several new members, I believe he helped me on my alt once, when I was “A complete stranger” to him. Yet, he still helped me, even if he was busy.

Summary: Vote up because: he’s friendly, helpful, curteous, calm, collected, and he deserves to moderate EC’s amazing faction server.

Wanna celebrate with me? Here’s some fireworks 😀

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #93548 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Sorry
    Vote down
    Read my message above but i will change “inactive in game” to “we have different timezones so i cant say anythyng there

@AnderZenz he doesnt own the most powerful on EC but he has a good fac

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  igra2002.
    #93552 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

Thanks for voting Ander, I really appreciate it :)
    @igra You could’ve edited your first reply to prevent spamming 😉

#93554 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

*I meant nobody has raided my faction, not that I haven’t raided anyone*

#93555 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

The edited thiny don’t work much.
    Vote up can’t belive I’m doing this..
    As from what I can see you’r a nice guy but I don’t really see you much. Maybe because of timezones or is it just tat I superbly SUCK AT FACTION!
    maybe so..

+Active in game
    +Acitve on theforums
    +Nice to all players
    -Don’t really see you help out much
    Tbh I don’t know why I’m even replying to this kinda of topics because as I know I suck at faction like always and always will be forever so don’t take my reply for a full word of it.’
    #YOUDOSCKATFACTION!

#93556 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@igra2002 I said ONE of the most powerful, please read everything next time.

#93557 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

Thanks for voting tavon, I really appreciate it 😉

#93558 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@00100101 please do not reply to every vote, reply to several at once, to avoid spam, thanks! :)

#93566 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

(plays max’s evil laugh) huehuehue

00100101 is one of the biggest figures in factions, he owns one of the most powerful factions in existance at the moment, Binary.

>:)

#93570 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

Vote…Middle
    -Nice cool head, isn’t easy to anger
    -However, your lack of helping anyone or contributing to the server in any way is lacking, and can be improved greatly
    -Doesn’t have the image or reflection of a moderator, your attitude is bad. And you choose to ignore those you don’t enjoy…would a moderator do that?

Based on more votes I see, I shall change my vote accordingly

P.S: Dont reply to every vote, forum spam isnt fun for anyone 😀

#93602 Score: 0

15spike
    Participant

VOTE UP

As his plus points have already been stated by Anderson, I’d just like to say that he is very active, and that I do see him as a moderator because he’s very rational about things and he can handle situations well, if not perfectly.

~15spike

#93613 Score: 0

BlueSmith68
    Participant

I am Vote Up

Reason:Why i am VOte up?The reason is YOu a nice player and Help anyone btw Nice Head.Other Reason I like To Vote Up and help anyone become a mod ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘00100101's Mod Application – Factions’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!