A farewell to all for now

Home Forums Global Off topic A farewell to all for now

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  megaseth 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Well, I don’t know where to start……

I started playing EternalCraft server back in 2012, back then the server was called EternalCracked. I ran a town called TreeTopia and made lots of new friends such as Redz4life, melee49 and more. This is a great server, and honestly, I still cannot find a server that is better than this.

I had just started my tertiary level of education 2 weeks ago and I have to learn Games Design and Development as my study. It is a very Information Technological related course, which is what I am not used to, I was good in Maths and Science, but made a bold move to do IT so as to fulfil my life-long goal as a Game Designer.

I am already struggling with all these difficult technological terms such as MAC Address, Wide Area Network and Computer Architecture. Also, I am already flooded with works and projects with very tight deadlines, I don’t really have time to play computer games, this means I cannot play Minecraft with you guys :(

I am sad to say that I will have to be inactive (not quit) in this server, and I can only play with you guys more often during my vacation holidays, which is September and October.

Every single examination is important in my tertiary institution because every examination affects my chances of going to a local university, which includes the Top 30 universities in the world.

I hope everyone will understand this so I can find a balance point in my life. I am already feeling like (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ because it is already 1 am and I am still doing my homework.

I also hope everyone will be excited for the games that I will be creating within the next few years :)

Farewell for now, my friends

Signing off
    JiaZheng2707 / DragonKnightz34

#105391 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Bye and good luck with ur studies :)

#105397 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Bye dude. Hope to see you again around the server soon! D:

• This reply was modified 8 years, 12 months ago by  2Federal.
    #105403 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Cya jia :(

#105423 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Nuuuuu waiiii dw :> redz melee and i will take care of the town

#105498 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Heey if you studying at NP say hi to your senior sometimes XD

#105501 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Cya :(

#105502 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

Good luck with you’re studies and we will be waiting to see what you’ve been doing to that new creation! Once again, good luck and have fun! 😀

#105629 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Thanks to all :)

Well I hope this flooding of works and projects is temporary. I can still come back to the server, but less frequent than before.

Good thing I don’t have lessons on most Friday (In my class timetable, there is no lessons on Friday :) this means every week has only 4 school days, for my school only -> This is SWAG!). But usually Friday is for me to catch up with the contents.

I also have to balance 3 CCAs – 2 Polytechnic CCAs and 1 Secondary School CCA Extension. One of the CCA is Adventure Club and it will be the most enriching CCA amongst all, as well as a continuation to my secondary school CCA and prepare for national service.

And sorry tako, I don’t study in NP. My school is at the very eastern part of our country.

#105653 Score: 0

DemacianCrafter
    Participant

Good Luck bruh!

#117621 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Please close the topic, thanks.

I am coming back since the tough times are over (for now)

#117624 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Closed as per request of author.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘A farewell to all for now’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!