A goodbye thing

Home Forums Global General Discussion A goodbye thing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jerome43926 8 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jerome43926
    Participant

Hi guys this is a topic i created just to talk about some stuff first of all i would like to thank some people for having hope in me
    they are:

-Beijimon/Penguingod {You gave me hope that my life wont be usless and also u are the best friend i can have beiji}

-Clockspeed/Furiousknight {you had faith in me every time when i thought i couldnt change u helped me clock thanks!}

-Omegatron {he’s just kewl xD}

-Zeawesomeguy {one of my best friends i ever had next to arik and digggy i will miss u 3 alot}

-GLG {He’s the one and only G L G}

i am sorry if i left alot of people out but i couldnt mention alot also i will proudly say that even thous he hated me i will miss including:

-Breezayy {thought im inoying af}

-Own7ge {i wont miss u that much tbh but still}

the one who hated me for all theas years i will also miss i will not tell u his username but he will be missed but i will miss all of you equely exept for my 3Bro’s for life thous are special to me much more then my life if anything u people mean my life you made me what I am today! and i thank all of u yes even u Born how can i forget you, YOU made us! YOU where the one to bring us together and show us what we are capible of doing in are life! YOU showed me i have no idea how to type properly and mostly you showed us that we can do anything oh god not shai lubuf pls anyway i will miss u all as much as i will miss Ec and this server is the best u can ask for no server ever had Crackshots and MoDs in prison NO server had thou’s type of kits in kitpvp in minigames! NO server had all thous warps and towns in Servival and Factions OMG you cant find thou’s type of things in factions so listan up all of u u can do anything ANYTHING! yes even became obama the second u just need to have faith i will miss u all much and i will never forget u.

Jerome43926

#134599 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

Love you too fam <3

#134678 Score: 0

jerome43926
    Participant

<3

#134693 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Rude you no love jmeeelz ): <\3

#134699 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Left me.

#135444 Score: 0

jerome43926
    Participant

i soz

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!