Accidental Ban?

Home Forums Creative Ban Appeal Accidental Ban?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dicedead 10 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi
    Participant

Hi, I was unbanned from the survival and creative servers at least like 8 months ago. I stopped playing for awhile, then I joined survival. Right now, I should be unbanned from creative, but when I try to join creative, it says “Kicked whilst connecting to creative: You have been banned from this server for Imported from Ultrabans” I believe this is a mistake and would like to be unbanned.<– (Again)

-shivpatel122

#64461 Score: 0

tyyalex
    Participant

Hey Shiv, please follow this template:

——————————————————————————-
    In-game name (with right caps):
    Why you have been banned (X-ray, spamming, etc.):
    Where you are banned (the hub, survival, etc.):
    Who banned you:
    Why you should be unbanned:
    ——————————————————————————-

#64469 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Tyyalex, this isn’t a ban appeal, shiv is unbanned from a while ago. Here, just a small issue.

Shiv, don’t worry: Not an accident or anything. I believe the old CR mods just forgot to unban you from the Creative server, lols. Also, to explain for the “Ultrabans” thingy: Before, the server was using the Ultrabans plugin, but born decided to change it and to put a better one (not sure if I can tell the name of it so I’ll just not). 😛

Anyways, you’ll be unbanned soon (can’t go online atm). Gonna tell the other mods to unban you. :)

~Doumatarasiharian Desert {DD}

#64493 Score: 0

hi
    Participant

Alright, thanks Dicedead! I just now found this out when the survival server got shut down temporarily. And, what is your in-game name or is it just Dicedead?

#64529 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Yep, my IGN is “Dicedead”.

~Dallas Doorbells {DD}

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!