#Am I Socially Discriminated?

Home Forums Global Off topic #Am I Socially Discriminated?

This topic contains 55 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

First of all, Good Bender’s Glaceon o’ Clock People!

Now onto topic, answer the question above and ahead. Am I socially discriminated, misplaced, mislocated, displaced, ignored, irritant and chanceless?

This question came about, due to my socially unstable circle of online (and real life, which i have none) friends. I am usually locked up at home, and forced to stare at the computer screen, especially during the long holidays… Hence, i find myself here, getting into lots of neccessary trouble, considering the fact that 1. I am autistic, and 2. There are many bad guys and conmen out in the world.

If your answer is no, explain why i am not fit to be in that position, and how i should keep up with this.

If your answer is yes, explain why i am fit to be in that position (which isnt a good thing, and i shouldnt be so), and how i should get out of this unkindly position.

Please post your answers below, and i will attempt to change, if possible. I do not like to be the cause of the next civil war within the server.

Thank you.

Signed,

Victini – The Victory Pokemon

#119172 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

First of all,stop with your boring o’clock messages.You can easily replace that by saying “Hi”
    Second,sometimes you are annoying,repeating same stuff each min.
    Thirdly..don’t chat like a nerd.

#119173 Score: 0

Anonymous

I should first bump this into the recent replies section…

#119174 Score: 0

Anonymous

Ah ha! Lets not forget about this

I will be even more inactive, maybe even a good bye (if that is so, why is this topic made?):

http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/goodbye-or-increased-inactivity/

#119176 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I agree with @TrevishX, the Eeveelutions crap is really annoying, you could just say “hi” rather than telling everyone what time it is for you in a clock that nobody understands. Also, stop bumping old topics, asking for verdicts (Really only on mod apps), and acting smarter than everyone else. Hope this helps you become a better person.

#119178 Score: 0

Anonymous
    #119182 Score: 0

Anonymous

Never mind, let me post this in words instead:

Finalised Schedule (All are in UTC+8):

Prelim Dates:

28th August 2015:

English Language Paper 1, 8.00am-10.15am

Combined Humanities (Social Studies), 10.50am-1.00pm

31st August 2015:

E Maths Paper 1, 8.00am-10.30am

Combined Humanities (Geography), 10.50am-12.55pm

1st September 2015:

E Maths Paper 2, 8.00am-11.10am

Pure Biology Paper 2, 11.15am-1.25pm

2nd September 2015:

Pure Chemistry Paper 2, 8.00am-10.10am

15th September 2015:

English Language Paper 2, 8.00am-10.15am

Pure Biology Paper 1, 10.50am-12.05pm

16th September 2015:

English Language Paper 3, 8.00am-8.45am

A Maths Paper 1, 11.15am-1.45am

17th September 2015:

Pure Physics Paper 2, 8.00am-10.10am

Pure Physics Paper 1, 10.45am-12.00pm

18th September 2015:

Pure Chemistry Paper 1, 8.00am-9.15am

A Maths Paper 2, 9.50am-1.00pm

National Exam Dates:

19th October 2015:

E Maths Paper 1, 2.30pm-5.00pm

20th October 2015:

English Language Paper 1, 1.30pm-3.45pm

English Language Paper 2, 4.05pm-6.20pm

21st October 2015:

English Language Paper 3, 2.30pm-3.15pm

22nd October 2015:

E Maths Paper 2, 2.30pm-5.40pm

23rd October 2015:

A Maths Paper 1, 2.30pm-5.00pm

26th October 2015:

A Maths Paper 2, 8.00am-11.10am

Pure Chemistry Paper 2, 2.00pm-4.10pm

27th October 2015:

Combined Humanities (Geography), 2.00pm-4.05pm

28th October 2015:

Pure Physics Paper 2, 2.00pm-4.10pm

30th October 2015:

Combined Humanities (Social Studies), 8.00am-10.10am

Pure Biology Paper 2, 2.30pm-4.40pm

5th November 2015:

Pure Physics Paper 1, 2.00pm-3.15pm

12th November 2015:

Pure Chemistry Paper 1, 8.00am-9.15am

13th November 2015:

Pure Biology Paper 1, 8.00am-9.15am

#119184 Score: 0

Anonymous

Count Down:

3 days to Phase 1 Prelims

22 days to Phase 2 Prelims

56 days to National Exams

#119188 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

“Everyone blocked me on Skype already…” No wonder, you’re the king of spam..

#119189 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

You should really go outdoor meet real friends.
    Research had shown actually social media and chatting application are worsening friendship.

You really need a break from computers, considering how harmful they can get. You should go out, see here and there. Discover something new.

For examples, sometimes I feel very bored I just walk around the neighbourhood, so if you are more adventurous, like I do, you can go somewhere further away. Just do something not illegal.

Also, if you want, you can go out with your friends, like I follow some of my friends go science centre do stargazing at night, go some coastal areas to cycle or even go catch a movie! That is what I call “Real friendship”.

Try not to involve in too much leakage of your privacy, you are making yourself in a more terrible position. Ultimate falling into doom.

In online social media, instead of using your photo as a profile photo, you can use something that you like, or a group photo to confuse potential misuser. Like for example, I like dragons, so I use dragons here and there.

I used this dragon photo for my current profile photo: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/dragons/images/28270304/title/dragon-photo

Also, many people are not as smart as you. When having conversation with someone else, you have to watch out for what you say. Because some people are not as smart as you, and they feel you are insulting them or hurting them, which is why my classmate hated me, because I showed off too much!

You have to act like a normal person. “Copy” how others talk in chat. So you will feel more welcomed to the community.

#119191 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I come here almost everyday saying ” Hi guys :) ” nothing more, i may chat with a few friends then and now or if someone needs help with a command, Mod applys, Ban Apps, etc.

Stop trying to see youself as a better person. I’m smart guy but i dont show off on how smart i am.
    You keep using words that some people dont or wont even understand.
    Now we arent saying that you’ve to stop being smart, we’re just saying to stop showing off.

This is a Game, not a School. This is were we take time off from onther things and just chill here.

Trust me i use to act like i knew everything in the world.. Then people start saying to stop this and stop that, months later that all stop. I agree with Still and everyone.

#119192 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Stop making things revolve around yourself. Like this topic for example? Who told you we give a single flying crap about your timetable? If someone asks, sure, tell em, but if noone asks then don’t. It’s spammy and annoying. Also, stop trying to show off your intelligence and think it makes you superior over anyone, because it doesn’t. Not everyone shows interest in what you are interested in, especially the ‘eeveelutions’ thing. Alot of people don’t understand them so its really annoying.

#119193 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

You like to use B.s. facts about Americans compared to Singapore.

[8/22/2015 11:39:51 PM] Victini (Melee49): The government is trying to make my country well known…
    [8/22/2015 11:40:13 PM] Victini (Melee49): Because, some 90% of the American students dont even know Singapore exist…

[8/22/2015 11:57:28 PM] Victini (Melee49): My teacher insulted you for your poor geography knowledge
    [8/22/2015 11:57:36 PM] Victini (Melee49): Dont even know your entire 50 states
    [8/22/2015 11:57:50 PM] Victini (Melee49): I have questions regarding many countries

No wonder some people dislike you.

#119194 Score: 0

Anonymous

@Trevish, firstly, i have done so with’Hi’s, but they got too boring too quickly, i had to be creative and invent something completely different. Secondly, i am trying to emphasise what i said, if you dont get it into your head, deal with it. Thirdly, if you arent a nerd, you cant survive, whether in-game or in real life.

@Ander, firstly, same explaination above. Secondary, old topics MUST be closed…

@DragonKnight34, i would do so, and start trainspotting. Unfortunately, like i said above, i am banned from stepping out of my house, and i have a curfew, so that will not be feasible… Secondly, i have practically no friends, and better off being alone, so i rarely get out anyway, so again, it isnt feasible… Thirdly, i have limited control over my social media. My parents set my profile photo, and i am given no permission to change it. This is to protect what i do there – their quote. Forthly, again, you cant survive if you are not a nerd, whether in-game or in real life. This means that i expect you to have the basic knowledge, and considering the fact that humans have gotten smarter and more genius over the years, according to a research, i expect everyone to keep up with the changing times (like i do) and to be able to converse about most basic things (alot of advanced things in the past are now considered basic things in the present time). If you dont keep up with the fast changing times, you will eventually lose out and die off, which do you want?

@Tavon, again, basic ‘Hi’s are boring, be more creative, i had to do this to keep my hopes and emotions up, against the incoming exams, rather than boring and mundane ‘hi’s. Again, this is a game, as you said. Express your creativity as you wish, as long as it doesnt offend people negatively (which i did not…). Again, like i said above, you will die off easily if you arent a nerd. Many advanced words of the past, are now basic words of the present. Again, you have to keep up with the changing times, and this is where i expect you to understand all of the basic ‘advanced’ words… Consider the fact that people saw through my intelligence and has been asking me questions to solve their problems. Now, clearly i answer their questions, in the medium of communication, usually the general chat, which pisses off people because they think i am a show off, when i am clearly answering a question made there, which is what i am SUPPOSED to do… Next point: Yes, this is a game, but i take it as a school, because i can learn stuffs here. Now, consider the fact that i can never chill off here, and actually get more tense, because i always get limited curfews, and clearly, spending time here is not good, because real life (as in school) is more important, and i exploit what i learn from here, to benefit and win over everyone else, which is why i am ahead of everyone, in terms of knowledge (all of you said it, i aint showing off), and in terms of progress. This is how i am different, play the game smart, not play hard. In order to achieve this, i consider my real life schedule, consider everyone’s timezones and schedules (especially enemies), and play in a specific timing that will allow me to reap the most benefits, which is why i am forced to bring in real life, yes, they are inter-related, in terms of time. Again, play smart, not play hard. Last point: Old habits die hard. It takes a while, or probably never.

@deasert, i am asking this due to many problems going on in Skype, an Autistic person shouldnt be handling Skype, isn’t it? Back onto topic, many people has asked me, i have told them here, simple. I am not trying to show off my superiority, in fact, i consider myself low class, even lower than banned people. Again, people have asked me simple and complicated questions in general chat, its natural that i answer those questions, IN GENERAL CHAT, using my diverse knowledge. If you cant deal with it, then blame the player asking the question in the general chat. In that case, i cant help you. Like i said above, its good to be creative, if you cant deal with it, just ignore it. Is it that hard to do so?

@Wither, you do know that Victini is the Victory Pokemon right? That is why he said those things, he always get victory, regardless of the odds and favour. That is why he is there, now think about what he said, his mentor (his teacher) told him these stuffs, and he is just quoting what they said, again, if you cant deal with it, blame his teacher. Otherwise, just ignore it. He doesn’t know why people nowadays cant think of solving the problems with simple solutions, but rather, shift the problem to somewhere else… No wonder he hates you more than anyone else… Now he demands you to solve the privacy problem NOW!!!

Conclusion: Now, do you agree with me, or do you need more debate? Or do we need compromising actions? Remember, i am mentally challenged, i am not the usual ordinary person you are talking to, expect some differences and resistances when communicating with me…

#119197 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Melee,you should evolve,and by evolve i mean you should stop behaving like kids.Occasionally it’s ok,but everyday..DUH
    You are getting 16 soon,same age as me..We should evolve and try to become a better person .Tbh I don’t have many friends as well but that’s because i don’t trust people easily..It could even take me 1 year to trust someone…
    Trust is very important in our social life,we must never trust someone easily.My bestie,was in my primary school before,but not in same class but i knew her a bit.we barely talked to each other,2 years ago,we met again in Maths tuition..we still barely talked to each other.And now we are besties!

What i’m trying to say is,making friends is rather easy but you can’t always adapt with all people.I,myself hate friends who smoke.I hate smokers,so they aren’t really my friends but they are somewhat neutral.Try to find someone with the same interest as you but don’t go on the first day and speak like a radio,that person may find you annoying.

I don’t what to say else more :)
    PS:I do have IGCSE too as well this year but i don’t go everywhere and repeatedly post my timetable,One time is enough and saying Hi is never annoying.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘#Am I Socially Discriminated?’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!