And help explain why the majority of Americans are now

Home Forums Factions General Discussion And help explain why the majority of Americans are now

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  igra2002 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

And help explain why the majority of Americans are now considered obese and no it might not be because we eattoo many bad foods our show you how you should be able toeat some bad Perfect Garcinia Cambogia foods and still lose weight pay believe it ornot it’s not your fault but before I getinto the specifics let me quickly tell you a little bit about myself first %uh VAW I’m a board certifiedchiropractic physician certified wellness practitionercertified advanced nutritionist speaker author have helped thousandsworldwide one more thing before we go any furtherlet me tell you about someone am extremely proud a a patient of mine name maury nap she wasyour typical working mom with three children to take care of yes .

http://www.optimalstackfacts.org/perfect-garcinia-cambogia/

#97094 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

O_O
    What
    0-0
    Wrong forum, I think. 😛 Or is it just a bot?

~Drumming Dice {DD}

#97101 Score: 0

primus1213
    Participant

ahh well is this is a serious question ill give you a serious answer

it think it depends on the cercomstance america is an imagrent country when you think of america what do you think just a bunch of white people? no we have all walks of life here white people black people italions scotish british you name it but to answer your questions some people eat to much for a few reasons

1. to cope with stress
    2. insecurity
    3. some people dont even eat alote and still are fat due to eather medical reasons or genetics.
    4. some medications coss alote of wait gain.

american food is filled with bad things like high fructose corn syrup or preservatives there cheeper than sugar sense its made with corn
    soda etc

but due to stock market collapse that happens from time to time

everything goes down and prices go higher small family buisnes go out and big corperations servive and thrive on people with little money

groceries are prity pricey for a low income family and because of the lack of jobs and the way are infrastructure is they higher illegal imagrents because they work for less money or they get people from different countrys that work for cheeper to make producs aka made in china etc

and sense there is mostly big coperations around mcdonalds, starbucks, walmart, target etc they pay just enough for it to be legal so not much

so in the end the biggest reason for obesity is this

1. lack of money
    2. eas of access
    3. pure lazzyness
    4. unhealthy food

i would say its realy prob part are fault as consumers but alote of it is the big coperations that pay of government officials to get away with what they are aloud to put in are food

it really is a shame but even are schools are suffering barrly any funds to teach and the teachers dont get paid enough to care about the students so they only put just enough effort in to get a pay check

not all teachers but a huge majority of them so atm america is filled to the brim with stupid out of shape unhealthy people and the only way this will change is if the system changes and the masses get information

so yah is that reason good enough for you?

#97107 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Okay?

#97111 Score: 0

primus1213
    Participant

just saying lol im board
    ;/

#97112 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

Im chinese

#97113 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

You waste my 5 minutes…

Idc about this

#97124 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

igra has declared on not being a politician.

#97126 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    #ICallBot

#97127 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

@maxminoS True

#97128 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

OMG ALI stop spamming :v

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘And help explain why the majority of Americans are now’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!