Ban appeal

Home Forums Factions Ban Appeal Ban appeal

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Ban appeal
    IGN: hodgy99
    Whene where you banned: idk
    why where you banned: hacks
    WHo banneed you: WitherPlaysMc
    Why should we unbann he got banned for suppose hacking using kill aura, but he dint he told me exactly everythyng, he doesnt uses hack and wither needs proof before banning he was skyping with me at that moment and he shows me his screen he doesnt hack -_-

#88902 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I really think i really know how hacks work?

I have recorded proof before and post it on the forums.

and i especially know how to catch hackers…

You can tell him to get me proof that he didn’t hack at all.

#88990 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

can you tell us how do you know he hacks, he told me he was pvping someone and he punch him in the air, thats not hack? and i know him on real life, he doesnt have a hacking client on his computer, then wither you dont know to catch hackers, once you told me i was flyng like 4 blocks high and thats impossible i was just jumping or you need to go to the doctor and fix your eyes

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  igra2002.
    #89043 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Sorry i dint saw you got recorded proof
    i cant edit my previous topic again :c
    where is the recorded proof?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  igra2002.
    #89045 Score: 0

Kevin77555
    Participant

Guys, me and Wither have caught hackers together before… We both know what to look for…

#89047 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

kevin he doesnt hack just like mgandbggaming banned for no reason it was just the sensivity high

#89089 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

If you think i don’t know how to catch hackers, then why is no one reporting me for randomly banning people?

Im positive i know how to ban people and detect hacks…

He was pvping another person and i decided to FLY above him. Then he started to hit me instead. His head was facing me, entire body, and his sword. This is legit and he wants to kill a mod that’s flying, and can’t be killed…

#89102 Score: 0

igra, you should start showing some damn respect to Wither. Nobody gives a single **** about the fact that you know hodgy irl, and it won’t affect the decision. Here in EC, the mods would rather let a hundred guilty players left alone rather than punish an innocent man, and I’ve seen that myself (I used to believe in the contrary).

Disrespecting and insulting a god damn headmoderator is something only I do, and nobody else. You don’t tell a headmod that he doesn’t know how to catch hackers, and that he should go to the doctor and “fix his eyesight.” The “flying 4 blocks high” phenomenon is caused by lag, and can easily be mistaken for a fly-hack use. Yet, the moderators track the suspect for a while before ruling out the cause, so don’t use that as an excuse.

Hodgy could have easily removed the hacks and not tell you about it. He’s not so perfect as you think. I fully believe in Wither and his reason of banning Hodgy, and you should too.

#89110 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

yeah i edited the topic dint u read it? scroll up
    Sorry i dint saw you got recorded proof
    i cant edit my previous topic again :c
    where is the recorded proof?

This reply was modified 5 hours, 41 minutes ag

#89112 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

AGAIN where is the proof of him hacking, his sensivity is high and he turns like that to make uhmmm combos

#89113 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

For me, I do not have to show you any proof at all 😀

I have the authority, the right, and my rights. Why isn’t the original person speaking for himself when it’s you speaking for someone else?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  Wither.
    #89194 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

cause he cant make the account it doesnt work for him, and you said you post it in the forums, i just wanna see the vid

#89196 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

igra2002,these days i see you arguing with mods.You always ask them to show proof when they ban someone,BUT PS: We have mods for some reasons and one of the reasons are to catch hackers,and they don’t need to prove the ban before members.

#89200 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

If im not wrong, igra2002, u got banned before for hacks or whatever, So how can we trust u fully that he doesnt have hacks when u saw his screen. Plus u said he dint he told me exactly everythyng, So u had no idea wth was going on. Instead of insulting and throwing fits, get your friend to remove whatever he had. And make a ban appeal with a much more polite tone

#89203 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Tell your friend or this person to remove hacks. If he does not, and you are covering for him, you will get a punishment as well.

Unbanned after 3 days.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Ban appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!