Ban Appeal

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal Ban Appeal

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  FuriousKnight 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

IGN: Mr_Tito361
    When were you banned: 12/24/14
    Why were you banned: Spamming etc.
    Who banned you: I think it was Banana
    Why do you think you should be unbanned: I was just pissed off that day and I calm down after I got banned. I am sorry to who I disrespected. Also, I would like to apologize to the mods. I hope I can get unbanned and I learned my lesson. -Mr_Tito361

#92848 Score: 0

isnt it 24/12/14???

#92849 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

@ethanowens for me its 12/24/2014

#92850 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

America does “Month/Day/Year”.
    Australia does “Day/Month/Year”.

I’m saying America & Australia as examples.

#92851 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I think he deserves 1 more chance

#92853 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I was talking to the mods about your ban dude, and from what I here from them it sounds like your not geting unban but don’t take my word for it…
    I see why @Trollson, remove your plot because he knew it was game over for you. Like dude you got like fraking almost 80warns… then like 5-6mutes I think and a ban or two with all of that on your record it don’t look so good….
    Then you said you want to apologize to the mods for your disrespect. Pftt you should be doing the same thing to we players… Like something like this you did in faction to get a warn..
    Ok I’m playing faction I forgot what I was doing but I think Jadon tped me to him and tito was theer and start started to hit me so I left that raid and came back with a bomb and killed tito and all I seen befor that was
    Mr_Tito361:F**K YOU TAVON!
    tavon:wow…..
    This aint the only time you said words like that to me that made me feel sad, I want to say thing’s like that back to you and see how that s*** feels but. No I wont even start there.. and it’s not the right thing to say or do anyways. You most don’t know how many times the mod team leted you off the hook you don’t even wanna know…

Tbh Tito, you really don’t need to get unban from prison I’m just sorry to say but I know by 100% that all the ppl in Ec agrees to me right now…

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  xXK1NGxR3APERXx. Reason: Bad Word
    #92854 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

@tavon1924 I removed Titos plot because if you get perm banned for any reason then your plot is cleared. (See Prison rules section at http://eternalcraft.com/rules/ )

#92855 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I knew I was not right on that one sorry @trollson
    Anyway like meh new pic @trollson.? xD

#92874 Score: 0

PeterPlaysMC
    Participant

In my opinion, you deserve that ban. You have been very disrespectful to others. And also as tavon said, you have 80ish warns, and yeah… That’s very bad.
    So okie vote down

#92883 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Opinion change: I only want you unbanned if you NEVER disrespect a soul again, a defenseless, hurting, soul. If you do again, just no.

#92905 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Opinion change: As well if they do unban you how about this you get demoted back to rank D in. Why well you have been disrespectful to almost all the ppl who talked to you in EC and that’s not cool dude like not at all….
    Not trying to be rude but. Your the most disrespectful player I know in this server (Just saying)

#92906 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Tavon disagree 100% ^

He worked hard to achieve rank K, one of the highest ranks, would surely make him p****d. He earned that, no need to take it away.

#92909 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

Ander He worked for rank K he didnt earn it. What he earned was his ban because he earned getting warned and muted all those times.

#92910 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts
      Like king, said befor he don’t need to be in K because of his warns, mutes, and bans. So with that said if he really want’s to play prison again that’s what I think he should do.
    #92911 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I meant to say worked* look, my point is, he worked for K rank, so he shouldn’t be stripped of it..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!