Ban Appeal

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal Ban Appeal

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Trollson 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

BAD75
    Participant

In-Game Name = BAD75
    Why you have been banned = I used mods, but I removed them already when Ender243 and Melee49 told me to
    Where you are banned = In Prison
    Who banned you = Trollson
    Why you should be unbanned = This is my first time being banned in my account, and I used mods, but I had removed it already when Ender243 and Melee49 told me to, but when I had removed it, it was too late and Ender243 had reported me already :(

#107909 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

What do we have here :)?

View post on imgur.com

#107925 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

That Mob farm is not so hot.
    c:

#107940 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

tavon if you got nothing relevant to say don’t say anything xD or put at

“Off topic:” next time :>

#107964 Score: 0

Anonymous

Excuse me, in case you dont know:

History of the Damage Indicator Mod:

Orginally it is not banned, however it was recently banned (if I remember correctly its ~December 2014).

You may ask, ‘oh but this mod only shows health bars’. Now remember this, you are correct. But there is a hidden advantage. Although it does show the health bars, it does show every health bar, including invisible players. This is an advantage, as you are effectively rendering the Invisbility Potions completely useless. Hence this mod is banned. Now where the hell is that announcement (about this banned mod) went to?

Also, the rules state that admitting to using hacks or banned mods results in a ban, why did you not read the rules -.-? Is it because you are too dumb to understand it? I dont think so… The reason why mods ban admitters is because in case they do use hacks or such mods, and their possibility of hacking the server, in addition to real hackers.

Now I hope that this misunderstanding can be cleared, and considering that BAD75 is dumb enough to not listen to my warnings thrice -.-, and that the announcement disappeared into the New York City Subway -.-, lets give him a chance and make sure he learns the lesson and the mods better be more specific -.- (This is what I hate about the mods anyway, they are not specific enough -.-). Thank you for reading and and have a nice day, keeping in mind that my vote is 100%.

Now have fun with Pokèmon :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qFpJvSsiLEk

#107967 Score: 0

Anonymous

^^^ Erratums to the above post:

(… ,they are NEVER not specific enough)

Thank you for reading and and have a nice day.

Dumb Mistakes on my part -.-, doing this at school is also a dumb idea -.-

And appearently I cant code it properly -.-

Just change the Not to NEVER and delete the 2nd ‘and’

This should be simple enough -.-

And by the way, prepare for another grocery list of reports from me soon.

#107993 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Although it does show the health bars, it does show every health bar, including invisible players. This is an advantage, as you are effectively rendering the Invisbility Potions completely useless.

nope doesnt show invisible players. I used to use it when it wasnt banned and i remember in ma pvp it never showed health bar of a single invisible player (Skills641 kit and the invi player had armor on).
    But still, knowing the health of a player/mob is an advantage cuz if u know he is low on health u keep hitting him instead of running away.

P.S stop with that time nonsense no one is interested. This is a ban appeal and no one asked for the times.

#107998 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

It still gives a high advantage in pvp as the player using it can easily kill the other player low on health and yes it does NOT show invisible players

#108113 Score: 0

Anonymous

-.- -.- -.- -.- -.-

So you are saying that the mods lied to us since then?!?!?! Excuse me, what is going on?!?!?!

#108288 Score: 0

BAD75
    Participant

so am I gonna be unbanned or what, and please don’t post nonsense Melee49

#108344 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Unbanned. Next time dont use any hacks. Also dont trash talk people in message, hes i have other screens of that as well. And the excuse, “Ill just make a ban appeal” Wont always work. This time ill extend grace but next time I will not.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!