Ban Appeal

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal Ban Appeal

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

In Game Name : vishu101
    Why you have been banned : Well for inappropriate building
    Where you are banned Prison
    Who banned you:Not sure
    Why you should be unbanned:well to be honest it wasn’t my fault at all it was simply my cousin’s revenge since i have messed up his clash of clan’s account… not sure why did that but i found it funny. but one day he came over to my house and found my pc was running and was left online on the Prison server plot he takes my matierls and draws something inappropriate. well even if you belive if i did, im sorry it wont happen again i wont leave my computer running or i wont do this inappropriate build my self. i think its been more then 3 months of ban and i hope to get rank G if i can thank you.

#116771 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Lock your computer every time you aren’t on it.

#116773 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

well i went to eat, which was only going to take me 10 mins, there were programs running on my computer,and i didn’t really find that important turning my pc off.

#116774 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ I do that too. But, here’s the precautions I take ahead of time to make sure my brother, sister, or parents don’t snoop around while I’m afk.

A) Disable chat

B) Close Skype

C) Turn volume off

D) Press F1 (Or the key to hide GUI)

E) Log out

F) AFK in a Singleplayer world with those precautions.

#116775 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

#ItsMyCousin

#116776 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Thanks ander ill make sure ill do, maybe next time ill just turn off my monitor so they realize my pc is turned, when its on.

#116791 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

BUMP

#116875 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Can you prove that it was really your cousin?

#116876 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

how would like me to prove btw if u rlly dont belive im sorry this will not happen again ill assure u this becuase i will make sure too turn of my programs and my computer before leaving it.

#116975 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

TBH clockspeed in 3 years i have been playing EC i have never done that just randomly draw a inapp thing out of no where well if u dont belive me i havent go banned for anything else even tho i hav been playing since prison was open u can go ehead and check. and not sure how u want me too show u proof.

#117102 Score: 0

BlackFish_Korea
    Participant

In-game name: BlackFish_Korea
    Why you have been banned: Hacking my own account?
    Where you are banned:Prison
    Who banned you:(UNKNOWN)
    Why you should be unbanned: I was trying to have fun with the sever but I didn’t know what the consequences were. Also I didn’t know they would ban me for real and just kick me out.
    Thank you!

#117106 Score: 0

Anonymous

umm, you should make a ban appeal in a fresh topic instead of someone’s ban appeal…

#117107 Score: 0

BlackFish_Korea
    Participant

Oh Ok… Thank you…

#117114 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Unbanned.
    Please keep your account safe. If this happen again, we won’t care even if it is your relatives. Your account is your responsibility :)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!