Ban Appeal

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Ban Appeal

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  PixelDoesMC 10 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

elCruOMG
    Participant

——————————————————————————-
    In-game name (with right caps):elCruOMG
    Why you have been banned (X-ray, spamming, etc.):IP banned
    Where you are banned (the hub, survival, etc.):survival
    Who banned you:I dont know
    Why you should be unbanned:My neigthbour revenge. He knows that I play in this server, and I let him playing with my computer whem he visits me.
    But we had a figth, and i didnt want to play with him. Then he played with my brother and he asked for the computer. And did something that admins and moderators didnt like :(. Please unban me beacause EternalCraft is my favourite server.
    ——————————————————————————-
    Any ban appeals that either don’t follow the template or are made more than once have a much lower chance of being accepted.

#64185 Score: 0

Djgamer741
    Participant

elCruOMG The template Includes Why you have been banned… You have to answer like because u disrespected? or something IP banned is the result of that unknown something

#64186 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

So you blame your mate ? Tell me how did he know your password. And if you gave the pass to him its your own fault.

#64194 Score: 0

SlimeFouberz
    Participant

I thought Blame your brother was done ….. Blame your neighbors has arrived ! Well , idk if it’s true but don’t give ANYONE your password again . Got it ? If you get unbanned change your password and if this ban appeal gets denied than good luck on other servers and remember my advice for later ESPECIALLY if you get premium .
    ANYWAYS Good Luck

#64195 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

That’s why, never share your password to anyone :/ well.. That’s the risk of sharing ur password, and yups like what slimehunter said, if you got unbanned, change ur password immadiately, if not, then keep this as an experience.

#64199 Score: 0

PixelDoesMC
    Participant

It’s common sense, never tell anyone your password.. It’s your fault if you get banned because of that.

If he hacked your account, it’s a whole different story…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!