Ban Appeal for Ender243

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal Ban Appeal for Ender243

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  FuriousKnight 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Wow skipper is trying to screw us up. As Jia said, we need to see the solid evidence that king has before coming up to a verdict. Again the mods are humans not robots/computer hence they also made mistakes like the 3 accidental bans recently towards Amanuelcool, Redz4life and seski. Like most people said, Ender is a good player and they (and me) hopes he will be unbanned. So I hope the mods REALLY, I repeat, REALLY think critically before coming up with a real verdict, (Plus showing the solid RELIABLE evidence shown to everyone) and hope this get read by all mods.

Signed,

Melee49

P.S. (I had to do this whlie I am out shopping which got me scolded a few times, hope this is really worth the scolding. Why am I always this busy… I am now called a 24/7 boy…)

#85433 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

Alright I know I am not really supposed to do that, but I am gonna talk as a SV mod not a prison one. If this is your first ban, then there is a really high chance that you are getting unbanned. Also,don’t even think of bypassing. One last thing: tbh you seem like a good guy and meh not the type of person that would use hacks but oh well. LET THE MODS DECIDE (prison ones :P)

O also about my first comment; like 90% of the players that are accused for kill aura say that it was due to lag.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  ZznabelaA.
    #85438 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

Ban changed to 24 hours
    You will be unbanned automatically tomorrow :)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  FuriousKnight.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Ban Appeal for Ender243’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!