Born check this out please

Home Forums Factions Reports / Bugs / Glitches Born check this out please

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  siverbullet 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

siverbullet
    Participant

Ok so I tried logging in with some of my alts when I tried nearly all of them are unregistered so I try to register then and it says I have exceeded the limit or whatever but since thy got unregistered (not by me) why can’t I register them again? Can you reset all my alts my main account is (siverbullet)

#108209 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Oh and btw if you see this born I’m still ip banned for X-ray on sv rougue said I’m not but I AM it gives me that message when I try to join SV and won’t let me join

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  siverbullet.
    #108250 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Sv problem = Sv mods. Sorry about that :(

On the hub, there is a maximum of 5 accounts per ip? Around that number.
    Even if you unregister, you can’t register for more accounts. Not sure how, but the only ops in hub are SERVER OWNERS. You might need to contact them personally for assistant.

#108253 Score: 0

Anonymous

Wither, there is NO limit on the server hub, anyone can register any number of accounts, i would have registered 100, but that is not feasible, i only have 9 accounts at this moment, which is more than the ‘non-existent’ limit, so how is this possible in the first place -.-?

#108258 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

There is a limit on the hub. The problem siverbullet is experiencing is proving my claim correct………………..

#108270 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

There actually is a limit, just to clear things out. Born is gonna have to check this out cause even server owners atm don’t have the power to do such a thing.

#108398 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

There is a limit… all my friends says that i cant do anymore accounts, only 5

Looks like melee is bugged

#108586 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Well I hope born can check this out for me cuz atm I have no alts
    And sv = no more for me then

#108591 Score: 0

Anonymous

Huh since when there is a limit? And am i really bugged o.o? I dont even know what is going on now!!!

#108594 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #108667 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Ok

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Born check this out please’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!