Box PVP

Home Forums Minigames Map Sharing Box PVP

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Remembered this from an old reply of mine.
    Box PVP: Basically a box of whatever block but enclosed and small. Like 16×16 more or less enough space so you dont die instantly. How to make it function properly? No plugin, just command blocks and redstone mechanics. Theory: Tp sign to a lobby of it(maybe more than 1 game) select game, 4 signs, 1 for each corner of the map or random select one. Spawn with some items in the box, for example a sword, food, some armor and what not. When you join the game set spawnpoint to the the games corner selection and to go out, set players spawnpoint to the normal spawn’s coordinates and kills player.
    I could make the idea in Singleplayer and give a link to download if you think its a good idea and headmods approve.
    If someone wants to make a plugin of it feel free XD

Thank you!! :3 :3

#73327 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I think that’s a good idea because it seems so unique and different to other forms of pvp, but this time you’re in a box which gives you limited time and limited areas to hit before death. It will also be easy to catch hackers if they have kill aura/force field because its a tiny box, and the kill aura guy will probably kill everyone.

#73366 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

I like this please do make a singleplayer map avalible for download :)

#73372 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

It’s a nice idea and you could easily catch a hacker like what Rogue said.

#73374 Score: 0

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

@PirateBooty @Rogue_Art Yes it would be simple to catch any kind of hacker but it will rage the people getting killed and probably let some people who were “victims of hacks” leave the server…
    @Skipper7478 Box PvP might not be a good idea because we like to put games with plugins ( So we can have less erors and simplest to set up ) . Plus, redstone may cause lag because mg1 and mg2 handles lots of minigames in one time. But the mod team will discuss it over :) . Thanks for the idea 😀

#77633 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

The idea is pretty cool but as AgentLOLz said people can just rage quit but not leave the server thats too exagerated i dont know if thats the correct word

#82863 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

ok what have they said? xd

#82864 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

@Banana_ will do

#82870 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

well AgentLOLz_ is right it can have a lot of lag and make players leave the game I can see that now 3months ago we had about 270players online now we have 120players online so if we made something like this we will have like 70players online at times and mods don’t relly have time for making more games right now bc we are having some updates comeing in a week or two so yea if we even did this we will have bugs to fix then some high rank mods wont be online at the time bc of school and etc so we if do this the mods will have to wait for some months from now

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!