Can i join a towny?

Home Forums Global Off topic Can i join a towny?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Before i start i’ll like to say that sorry for spamming the forums / spamming topics i didn’t know this day would be like this. πŸ˜›

But anyways! I’ll like to ask that can i join a towny in Sv? You maybe asking me aint you in Ander’s towny still? Well no. He demoted me and i don’t want to be around him and having him to be mad at me always. So i don’t wanna be in that prob.

I was going to make a towny.. But now a days i have test’s i must do and stuff so i wont have any time for towny’s.

But if i can join a good towny. Can you mail me :P?

/mail send Tavon1924 If so πŸ˜‰

#98709 Score: 0

#larogueland

#98710 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

i would like a towny also

#98713 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Tavon I had perfect reasoning to demote you, in fact I don’t need a reason to remove any rank, it’s my town. And now you’re acting like its my fault you need a new town? Bruh, it’s your choice whether or not to leave, I was kind enough to only demote you, I could have kicked you if I wanted..

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #98723 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I don’t know why you demoted me from my rank. But whatever πŸ˜›

” now you’re acting like its my fault ” Just to let you know. I never said it was your fault πŸ˜‰

#98725 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

Why did you bring this into here Ander? He never insulted you. He said what happened, never offended you. Keep it out of here.

#98726 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

#bornville #deadtown #willsurvival

People who support my town
    -Takoballball
    -vsub369
    -kuby22

#98760 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

” Tavon I had perfect reasoning to demote you, in fact I don’t need a reason to remove any rank, it’s my town. ” Tbh i’m not mad about my rank being removed at all. πŸ˜›
    And yes i know it’s your towny and i don’t mind about my rank πŸ˜‰
    Do as wish πŸ˜›

Anyways! Wither, can you tell me the owner’s of those ppl for me? If so then thanks. πŸ˜›

#98761 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

It’s the towns advertisement topic! πŸ˜€

Join the best town in the server: Australia!
    -A ton of town facilities (the minecart thingy doesn’t work tho): melon farm, gold farm, mob spawners, tree farm..
    -Friendly people!
    -Up to 3-4 plots!
    -Our mayor is the one and only Psycho9! #PsychYouIsAwesome :3
    -No taxes! First plot is free, the additional plots you may buy are really cheap!
    -Close to a big ocean if you want to go fishing!
    -And much more!

Australia: Heaven in Minecraft.

Now you’re definitely going to join the town πŸ˜› Nah, seriously, it’s a really good town, I’m there since october 2013 and still never thought of joining another town. Plus, with your ‘murican timezone, you’ll get to see a lot more people than me (we’re 500+ residents, yeaa) πŸ˜‰

~Drumming Dice! {DD}

#98764 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Though I’m owner of MysticFalls,a town as well.I agree with DiceDead.

Australia is the best town in EC Survival πŸ˜‰

#98770 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Tavon, by posting this, it makes me think you were only my friend for the town rank, which is exactly true, not being someone’s friend over a town rank is stupid, and also, you didn’t really need a topic for this, plenty of good mayors are online..

#98780 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Ander don’t take this seriously…

#98786 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

” Tavon, by posting this, it makes me think you were only my friend for the town rank, which is exactly true, ” I don’t want the ranks tbh, you was the one who promoted me all the way up. I didn’t ask for it.

” plenty of good mayors are online.. ” Well.. Trying to get active in all servers now and days and reporting at the same time πŸ˜› So it’s hard for me to find someone who is one. Thanks to @WitherPlayMc, here he told me some good townys i might join soon. :)

Too not make any more probs here.. Can a mod take down this topic for me? Thank you. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Can i join a towny?’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!