Can you change the oreparty time/day?

Home Forums Prison Feedback Can you change the oreparty time/day?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Well the coming ore party iso n 15 june monday, i hate to say it but… Monday?… seriously? Like woot? Most of the people won’t be able to attend it… Like me, and i WANT TO, i really really want to attend this oreparty… Pls help? maybe like, change the timing or something?

#110591 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Yeah wth.. This week is a lot of people’s last week of school.. Like really? A Monday? I don’t get out of school until June 22nd -.-

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #110594 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

I won’t be able to go there either, since I got exams, but please deal with it. There’s alot of other other time you can go to an OP.

PR’s team cannot adjust OP timing to everyone’s liking. There’s too many players from all different kinds of Timezones, so that’s impossible. They allready tried to minimize the amount of players that missed OPs by doing 2 OPs each month.

Believe me, if they could make it so everybody can go to an OP, and nobody needs to complain anymore, they would.

P.S.: Complaining about it won’t help you. (Read Above) In fact, the continuous complaints will probably make it worse. There are all kinds of people saying “OP should be then, then and then”. They decide when the OP happens. If these comments keep piling up, at some point they’ll just remove OP because there’s allways someone who thinks it’s a good idea to complain about its timing.

#110597 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

uhh… but like seriously… Who does an oreparty on monday… i dont think i would be able to attend another ore party after this one..

#110599 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Monday is during a school week… It makes no sense to have it during the school week… On weekends, almost anyone should make it to at least one -.-

#110600 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

What I’ve heard from staff team is that, they’ve said themselfs that orepartys will be hosted on the Weekends. But Monday is surly not a weekend.

Maybe.. Host it Sunday and Monday.

#110603 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Ander some people don’t have school right now, it all comes down to location.
    And again, there are more OPs to come.

#110604 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I still don’t agree. You can’t go off of “some.” From the start, ore parties have been hosted on weekends, and now a Monday? I don’t think that’s right.

#110605 Score: 0

Anonymous

Alright, Refer to this:

http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/first-suggestions/

I have feeling that ore parties will resume on Weekends starting from July, blame the mods for their ‘inability’ to count ’30’ days. It will be fixed, from what I heard from the Manager.

And Zero, before we start World War III, please read the rest of the message… Jumping the gun is not a solid answer to the equation…

Rogue did pointed out that someone’s having a superior timezone can be a significant advantage, and own did suggest having 4 ore parties instead, again that is not my topic, its Tito’s topic. DO NOT EVER PUSH ALL BLAME TO ME. Thank you -.-

#110630 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

My argument is this. Every day in the world, some kid has summer vacation or a holiday or break right now. For example, Australia has summer vacation during the US Winter, so we should host ore parties on weekdays during then. India has a vacation during the US spring months, so we should host ore parties on weekdays. The US has a summer vacation during our summer, so we should host ore parties on weekdays. Brazil has a vacation during the US fall months, so we should host ore parties during weekdays.

Some never represents all.

Another thing to note, if we had FOUR ore parties, then it would wreck the economy and some players will be incredibly richer than others. So let’s say this, there’s 4 ore parties, each one gives you 2.5 million. And let’s say that the median amount for the money people made was 3.5 million. If I were to pull an all nighter that day, I could get 2.5 * 4 = 10 million. That’s almost 3x median! Now let’s do the ore party five more times, and we get a huge gap. 3.5 * 5 = 17.5 million whereas 10 * 5 = 50 million.

By this point, the economy would be ruined. 17.5 million and 50 million would still have the same unit rate, thus making it worth the same as 3.5 million and 10 million. Now the lower ranks, such as C and D rank, will get bought out, and they won’t be able to afford anything with their income. Now one group is extremely poor, and can’t afford anything, while another group is extremely rich, yet extremely middle class due to FOUR ore parties. Melee’s idea has no downsides, yet the current concept has many cons.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  Rogue_Art.
    #110686 Score: 0

Anonymous

Its pretty much proven that all Zero wants is to shut us up, ignoring our solutions…

Rogue can now become a billionare at Wall Street…

#111638 Score: 0

Anonymous

Bump, Solve this ASAP and give us your soultion please…

#113087 Score: 0

Anonymous

Alright, bumping this, I want a solution to this annoying pesky problem (40 timezones, there are always a time of overlap…) and give us the schedule of ALL future ore parties in 2015 and 2016…

Thank you very much!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!