cookiemonsterIII's Mod Application

Home Forums Factions Mod Applications cookiemonsterIII's Mod Application

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  maxminoS 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

cookiemonsterIII
    Participant

So most of you guys know me and ive been playing and have become to love factions so i thought maybe i should appy for a positon as trial mod,so…. here it goes!!

So as you know i am cookiemonsterIII but im cool with people calling me cookie or cukki.

Id like to be a moderator because i believe i am nice to others and i would be well fit for the job.
    first of all its summer vacation for me and i dont come on unless i am busy with my parents out somwhere,but even if that happens i come on after i am done.

and even when school starts back i would do what i did before and come on after school unless i go somwhere straight afterschool.

I also think i should become a mod because i love this community no matter what language they speak,no matter what faction they are in,or no matter where they are from. And of course i love the community of Eternalcraft but as a server we still have our ups and downs.

our downs as a server-

swearing,racism,hacking,cheating etc

our ups

great people

great mods of course

and great server for factions

And i know even though im not a mod i still tell in main chat when something is offensive or when not to swear.But i also want to be a mod because when your not a mod people don’t take you as seriously and they will just talk back and insult you and cause a fight but when your a mod you can Temp Mute in that matter if racism for exmple happens more than once you may warn
    and for hacking you may temp ban.But when you are just a member you ant do any of those stuff and people won’t take you seriously and stop which won’t make this cummunity a better place.So if you think i can make a change and you believe i am fit for this position Vote up! If not Vote Down Thanks for reading.Bye!

-cukki

• This topic was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by  Aidan Nye.
    #113457 Score: 0

cookiemonsterIII
    Participant

oops sorry guys… what i meant to say was our down first and then our ups you all know those moments when your thinking something then you accidentally type it while your typing something else sorry my bad 😀

#113460 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Vote down
    +active
    +old player
    -not helpful
    -poor English
    -mod app didn’t follow template
    -I bet you don’t know half of the commands

#113463 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Ender, if he’s an old player, he probably knows the commands :) Don’t make assumptions based off of nothing, such as “I bet you don’t know half the commands”

#113469 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

I know you IRL but sorry

Vote middle down
    – Active
    – Old player
    – easily provoked, uses caps lock too much and spams tps
    -I’ve never seen you helping
    – inactive on forums

#113512 Score: 0

cookiemonsterIII
    Participant

yah i guess you guys are right…

and i actually do know all the commands…. ._.

#113611 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Denied.

Reason:
    – Disrespectful
    – Immature

Try again in 2/10/2015

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘cookiemonsterIII's Mod Application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!