Crate Party Suggestion! ~Tavon

Home Forums Global Feedbacks / Suggestions Crate Party Suggestion! ~Tavon

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by   8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Hello Eternalcraft players! How are you doing this fine Sunny day? 😀
    Good? Thats nice.

I think Eternalcraft should’ve a Crate Party, yes a Crate Party, I’ve seen this in many servers I used to play in and trust me it works!
    So this is how it could work! Every hmmm… 200 Votes for Every server there will be a Crate Party. Warp can be called /warp CrateParty the Server will tell you how many votes are needed and where to go!
    You can get these kind of Crates listed blow!

-EventCrates
    -Nub Crates.
    -A-Crates.
    -Rank Crates ( Of any kind of rank you’re in! )
    -And Mini Crates.
    -And a New crate call ” Lets Party! ”

Tell me if you like it or not! I won’t get mad or anything.

If this where to get added I would like to Build the /warp CrateParty myself. ( If this gets added. )

The reason why I suggestion this is becuase people are voting more nowadays so thats really good, but it can get even better if we’ve no less then 90% of the Server voting for us! :)

Thank you for reading and have a nice day! :)

#PowerMovesOnly!

#128870 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

So how do we get the crates? Do crates spawn on the ground and we open them through first come first serve basis? Or when we warp there we will randomly be given crates to open

#128873 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

you place this in global, but the crates seem to be for prison only? Or am I missing something again?

#128877 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

You’ve missed nothing really Zero.

Crates are in all Servers but not Cr, so..

And yes Dragon The crates will auto come in your Inv, but if your Inv is full you won’t be able to get the Crate!

#128881 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Kinda hard to do… there are 4 different servers and you don’t vote for an individual server, you vote for eternalcraft.com all together, so would we do a “crate party” for every server? Idk that’d pretty op,

#128882 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

“Crate party” It’s up to each individual server to add this, and I doubt that survival would want to add more crates then just voting.

#128884 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

^ I don’t think this should be in facs as well, there are already lucky blocks as well as vote crates that you get even if you’re not online

#128920 Score: 0

Participant

River?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!