Dynamic map

Home Forums Survival Bug/Glitch Report Dynamic map

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Beretta3 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

well the dynamic map hasn’t been working for a long time now… and i really needed too use it, please fix it ASAP.

#119376 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

Do you need it so you can kill people who are potentially trying to mine? :3 😛 😀 lol

#119379 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

You do realize that the dynamic map takes up a lot of server file space, right? However, since we reset survival, there’s a lot of free space, so I really don’t know why it’s removed, I’ll ask the other mods about it.

#119381 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

@Ander if Dynamic map is disabled because it takes up a lot of space and you don’t want to use this space, why is it still there? Couldn’t you disable the plugin and remove the page from the website? That’s pretty much saying that you decided to make the dynamic map page a dead page and not wanting to remove it.

#119394 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@Oreo It’s not my job to fix this kind of thing, I’m only Expert.. That’s why I said I would ask the other mods why it’s gone .-.

#119397 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

That was my comment on you saying “you do realize it takes up space right?” I’m not saying it was your fault.

#119403 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

jwidja : no xD i dont wanna kill people who are mining it makes my invo get full with cobble and stuff liek that, Ander how am i suppose too know it takes soo much space, no one ever told me and did they even announce that they were disabling the dynamic map, so i was just wondering there is nothing wrong with that i just didnt know that they were removing it and it took so much space :/.

#119406 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Vishu, “you do realize” was bad wording, what I was trying to say was:

“By the way, Dynamic Map takes up a lot of space.”

Sorry for the confusion, have a nice day :)

#119412 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

alright thanks xD.

#119413 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

no but really put it back

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!