EC News

Home Forums Survival General discussion EC News

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Meowcha 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Meowcha
    Participant

Ayo! I am back 😛

and I have a suggestion.

There should be like EC News community. like they report stuff happening (on the form of youtube videos instead of plain old post like announcements etc.)

Meow, what does this do hurr durr?
    So what this does is that it makes the admin posts more entertaining instead of plain old post (ex. the front page, Welcome to factions!, If it was EC News there’s a news reporter showing the EC Factions server and interviewing people (on skype ofc) so that makes it interactive and stuff.)(another example, There should be weekly/daily posts on what’s happening or who got banned etc. like it should be a real news, But not really long like 1 hour videos but something like 5-9 minute videos)(also there should be atleast one guy that will be the camera man+the other staff like the 2 person on the building and + 1 person interviewer like what’s their opinion about the stuff happening)(also the staff must have ec clients bc you know, support the server brah)

(just sayin’)
    Yeah sorry for the long post

-EC guy Meowcha signing out

• This topic was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  Meowcha.
    #69576 Score: 0

Meowcha
    Participant

also, I have something to share 😀
    My new skin!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  Meowcha.
    #69578 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

That opinion part can be a bit mean.

I mean “What do you think about Rogue_Art being banned?”

‘HA, I wish that little fool was banned ten years ago, he should have never been born, and obviously shouldn’t be playing here. This is all because he raided my fac!!!!”

Ya see dat? (I’m not banned at all, I can join all the EC branches)

#69581 Score: 0

Meowcha
    Participant

Well the What do you think about x being banned can be big players like the one of the most popular dude “Shade” yeah something like that.
    (and also they should announce the new mods in there etc.)

#69596 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

Well i like the Idea Meow, But think of it as if you were an admin who makes the videos and think of the more work that they have to do but just think about it from their prospective

Nice Idea,

xXK1NGxR3APERXx

#69597 Score: 0

Garnachos
    Participant

This might actually work, i’ll talk to some mods and see if we can get something together.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  Garnachos.
    #69609 Score: 0

SlimeFouberz
    Participant

Nice idea Meowcha 😉 ! But this idea might exhaust the admins by daily 10 minutes videos (U know, always recording). Other than that i have to say Great Idea Meowcha! (A bit Off Topic) Wow you got Dr. Trayaurus’ Lab(From TheDiamondMinecart) XD.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  SlimeFouberz. Reason: Did Not know Auto- Correct would fix Trayaurus and XD XD
    #69705 Score: 0

Meowcha
    Participant

So due to slimehunterz’s saying that it might exhaust admins or whatev, Like what I said, It can be either 5 to 9 so they can always go 5 minute ones if they’re too exhausted. 😀

#69707 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

I hope this goes on, more EC News 😀

Again, Nice Idea Meowcha!

xXK1NGxR3APERXx

#70289 Score: 0

Meowcha
    Participant

#SupportECNews

lol jk don’t use hashtags.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  Meowcha.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!