Fibijean Ban Appeal

Home Forums Minigames Ban Appeal Fibijean Ban Appeal

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Trevish 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Fibi
    Participant

Username:  Fibijean

I have just been IP banned (today, 13th June 2013) for the 2nd time from the arenas server, apparently for no reason.  I have no hacks or anything like that, I do use texture packs but not anything unfair like x-ray.  I have heard that when the game lags, this can cause the server to think that the player  is using hacks to move faster, which is the only possible explanation I can think of for this.

When I was banned, the server told me I had been IP banned for 20 mins and to remove all hacks immediately.  However, when I went back 20 minutes later, I was kicked from the server and told that I was IP banned.  I tried using a different name and switching computers to get back to this server I love so much, since I had done nothing wrong, but nothing worked.

Please help me, I really want to be able to play on this server, I have done nothing wrong and this is the second time this has happened.  If this is a bug in the server that can be fixed, I believe it would be worthwhile to fix as I have known and read the comments of many people who have experienced this same problem.  Please consider my appeal and allow me back into the server so that I can play with my friends on your amazing arenas again!

#24687 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

It’s a server glitch, it happens to everyone. I’ll see if I can tell someone to unban you.

~Toni303

#25207 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Born claims that the plugin DON”T ip ban people but only warn and temp ban them… idk

#28091 Score: 0

yoshiyoyo67_Malta
    Participant

Hey Fibi this is Yoshi you can contact the server if you want i got banned 5 times for nothing all you have to do is contact the server or try again joining

#96913 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

#DiggingOutOldTopics

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Fibijean Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!