georgia_keegan

Home Forums Creative Help! Something oopsd! georgia_keegan

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ZeBlitzKiller 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Yo tengo ban en creativo por “grifear” pero a mi 1 vez me hackearon la cuenta, no me acuerdo que dia entre y decia que mi nombre de usuario ya estaba jugando pero no me preocupe porque eso me pasa algunas veces asi que me fui a otro server.
    Pero luego me di con la sorpresa despues de nose emmmm 3 o 5 dias que me banearon en creativo por grifear. Mi amiga hablo con KaiPol y yo estaba al costado de mi amiga y el le explico que georgia_keegan osea yo grifee una casa o parcela creo.
    Por eso vengo aqui!! yo no grifee nada y quiero que me den una solucion porfavor!!!

#80771 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

Translation:

I am banned in creative for “griefing” but 1 time they hacked my account. I don’t remember what day i tried to join the server and it said that i was already playing. but i wasn’t worried because that happened to me on other servers as well.
    But then I noticed with surprise by i don’t know maybe after 3 to 5 days emmmm I was banned in creative by greifing. My friend talked to KaiPol and I was next to my friend and I explain that I mean I greifed georgia_keegan a house or plot I think.
    So I came here !! I did not grief anything and I want to someone to give me a solution please !!!

and yes its seems weired that he said that he griefed but he didn’t grief so i dont know.

Signed,

xXK1NGxR3APERXx

#80782 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Well,I will unban you but you have to change your password..

*Unban, First ban

~CR HeadMod ZeBlitzKiller

*Also,can someone translate my whole comment? Ty
    *georgia_keegan,Please be patience until you get unban.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘georgia_keegan’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!