guys what do you think of me?

Home Forums Prison Off Topic guys what do you think of me?

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  mod67 / MrPvr99 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

now I have seen a lot of ppl doing this so i’ll do why not

what do you think of me as a firend?

what do you think of me as a player

do you think im a nice player?

now something I have to know. do you think I have been doing a good job on my record for the pass 2months like reports and etc ?

#83452 Score: 0

Jaansher786
    Participant

tbh with you, you have been showing me attitude every time i see you. You also try to make me think you’re way better than me.

What do you think of me as a friend: Vote down.

So if you give me attitude you’re not a great player in my eyes.

What do you think of me as a player : Vote down

Same reason ^

Do you think im a nice guy: Vote Down

Well, you just go crazy with ur reports and half of them are either lag/glitches so yeah.

Doing a good job on reports: Middle-up

Signed -Jaansher786

#83456 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Why this again? After seeing your last post it shows you can’t take criticism by people and you’d try to prove them wrong with irrelevant points. What is the point of this post then?

As a friend: No comment, I decide on who to befriend and who I want to talk to.

As a player: You may be a good mc player but you’re ego is writing up warns and reports that you won’t be able to count. Sure you haven’t been warned lately, but you are arrogant, boastful, narcissistic, immature and you like to make others feel below you. After your last post, it showed you honestly don’t give a damn what people say about you unless its good. You don’t try to adjust so that you can be a better person to others who don’t feel comfortable around you. You look for praise in the wrong places and that is just stupid. Also watching you quote that you are capable of being mod is sickening.

Nice Guy: You haven’t shown me you are nice.

Reports: Jaansher covered it up but I’d vote you a middle down. 1/4 is more likely proper while the other 3/4 are just plain lag/glitches.

This in your last post covered up how you act:
    You sit here and wonder why people hate you yet you bitch at how terrible people are.People are going to be dicks, that doesn’t mean you have to be a dick back, learn to control your anger.Also, you sat here and gave us a choice “Do you like more or not.” When people said they liked you, you went on saying how right they were and how great of a person they are. When people say they did not like you, you yelled and threw a fit on how they had legit reasons to dislike you, and continued to bitch at them for saying so. Its their choice, not yours.I suggest you don’t make a topic like this again, as all it does is set you off.All your doing is denying everything people say when its negative, thats what pisses me off.

^ I don’t even have to write that paragraph since someone has taken the time to write what I wanted to say. Honestly man its up to you. You can mature up and take what others say about you into consideration or you can once again try to prove my point of view wrong which is just bullshit since its my point of view on you and nothing else. The reason why you are being ganged up by other players is because they honestly are sick of the way you act. However you decide to come on here to make these useless posts to try and figure out why when the answer is right smack in front of you. If you argue with me then I win. It shows you aren’t capable of maturing up.

And let me just point this one last thing out. If you want mod you won’t make it due to how you’re acting. The mod team looks for people who have the maturity to take up that position and are capable of adjustments. You honestly don’t seem to have one little bit of maturity in you or a moral compass [again maybe you lack it]

#83469 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

what do you think of me as a firend? I don’t consider you a friend, sorry…

what do you think of me as a player? I don’t see you, and from what I’ve seen of you on the forums, I’m not willing to get active on Prison.

do you think im a nice player? You do seem to be getting a better attitude in general from what I can tell, but I don’t know for sure.

now something I have to know. do you think I have been doing a good job on my record for the pass 2months like reports and etc ? You’ve been doing a decent job at reporting.

#83470 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

50% of EC think im a nice guy 50% dont think im a nice guy now im a nice guy dude MSN I don’t even see you like that ingame how can I be nice to you but your not even ingame? and when I do see you its on the weekends or sometimes on the weekdays.Reports: Jaansher covered it up but I’d vote you a middle down. 1/4 is more likely proper while the other 3/4 are just plain lag/glitches. when you said that I did not know what to say but I will say this. I have did a dam fine job! at reporting players of good EC you say its just are just plain lag/glitches mhm I don’t think so I only reported a few bugs a hakcers and its not just”are just plain lag/glitches”. when you said “you like to make others feel below you. ” now I don’t even do that maybe in the pass but the pass was the pass I try to make ppl belive to work hard in life and what they did they did it! just fine they started to work hard and etc.

Now I was hearing that ppl was talking about oh tavon I think the mods are going to premote you Skype darkknightz17 and told him was I being premote he said hes not for sure but just keep up the good work on the reports dude you know how happy I was to hear that even ask him your self.

#83471 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

I have did a dam fine job!
    ^ Point Proven
    now I don’t even do that maybe in the pass but the pass was the pass
    ^ I’m talking about now, when you brag about your money or when you talk about your accomplishments out of the blue in chat filling it up with yourself, its annoying and I’m honestly getting sick of seeing that.
    MSN I don’t even see you like that ingame how can I be nice to you but your not even ingame? and when I do see you its on the weekends or sometimes on the weekdays
    ^ The times I’m online might be a useful time?

Being a moderator does not mean reporting a bunch of people alone. That only shows your commitment to the server. Its based on other things to. Moderators have to be attitude and book smart. Again if you want to argue against my POV then go ahead. It won’t change anything since its my own POV. You asked the question and I answered it simple as that. But if it makes you happy you can keep going on arguing…not my problem.

#83475 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

whats a POV?
    anyways back to topic
    yo I hate to break it into you tavon but all I see is “someone”not telling you that you will not be promoted,I already asking that “someone” if he is gonna promote you but no,wanna know why?your damn attitude…
    lol ^-^ ah good time to be rude
    50%like you on EC?can you give me names?
    I agree everything MSN001 have said ^-^

#83476 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

pov = Point of View

#83479 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

I 100% agree with MSN

you’re kinda arrogant and rude

#83486 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Umm tavon, 90% ppl think u r kinda arrogant and selfish and 5% think ur good. Rest 5% are neutral. Bottomline, I agree with leonando who agrees with delta.

#83501 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

lol MSN im not selfish if you start getting to know me you’ll see what im talking about im nice all over the servers of EC even the forums I keep ppl on up with updates and etc I just got done reporting a bug to dark/epic I think I don’t be like “oh I got 1m how much you got?” if he say some lower then me I wont have a prob with that or make fun he/she because all the ppl who ask em “tavon can you give me some money to rankup?” I use to be just like those ppl back in the days if ppl work hard they can be in higher ranks I know ppl who work hard as hell to get where they got today!. now when you said that im rude you sir! don’t know what your talking about lel I have not been warn/muted lately and im happy for my self because of that now what are you talking about being rude I don’t think im rude if im am how come I have not been warned yet hm?

and MSN lol I don’t talk about how much money I got now if your talking about how I just say “1m and 500k :D” if yor talking about that then idk what to say I cant help it Im use to saying it out the blue lel and MSN why do you sure so much that im arguing?

#83504 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

^ again point proven.

#83507 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Tavon, if you are going to ask for criticism, then accept it.

The main problem is that you’re being arrogant, even when you’re arguing with MSN.

“Now I was hearing that ppl was talking about oh tavon I think the mods are going to premote you Skype darkknightz17 and told him was I being premote he said hes not for sure but just keep up the good work on the reports dude you know how happy I was to hear that even ask him your self.”

Why do we even need to know this? If you think you’re doing a good job on reports, go ahead. Mods aren’t chosen because “oh, you work hard, let’s get him”, mods are chosen because they are dedicated to the server.

“im not selfish if you start getting to know me you’ll see what im talking about im nice all over the servers of EC even the forums I keep ppl on up with updates and etc I just got done reporting a bug to dark/epic I think I don’t be like “oh I got 1m how much you got?” if he say some lower then me I wont have a prob with that or make fun he/she ”

You’re being a hypocrite, you have proven exactly what others have replied to this post. There is no point in solving your problems by using your problem to solve it.

“50% of EC think im a nice guy 50% dont think im a nice guy now im a nice guy dude MSN I don’t even see you like that ingame how can I be nice to you but your not even ingame?”

Pretty sure you can at least show him your good side here? Maybe talk to him on weekends? Your problems can be solved easily.

If you do want to change, and to stop countering bad criticism, then do what MSN said.

“The reason why you are being ganged up by other players is because they honestly are sick of the way you act. However you decide to come on here to make these useless posts to try and figure out why when the answer is right smack in front of you. If you argue with me then I win. It shows you aren’t capable of maturing up. ”

#83572 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

I agree with everyone criticizing you, Your arrogant and can’t take hate, get over it.

So in conclusion.
    You suck, get over it.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  Beretta3.
    #83576 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

well im sorry for what I did im working on it im just that kinda guy and theres a lot of ppl just like me so you cant get mad at me for anything its just who im am

P.s whoa bruh I don’t suck that’s something new to see on the forums 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!