hey its los

Home Forums Global Off topic hey its los

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  losalio2 9 years ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

losalio2
    Participant

lmao , its losalio (first time i logged in for months onto the server! great imrpovements) ,sadly i havent been up to date but why are my chests that had a lot of good stuff now crappy dirt bocks? :”)

#100727 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Welcome back!

#100729 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Losalio, what server were you on that your chests had turned to dirt inside?
    And welcome back :)

#100735 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Welcome back losalio. Chests were turned to dirt a long while back, I think maybe it was a year back? Not sure why, a bug or something perhaps. Back then, you would contact a survival administrator to handle it, not sure what you can do now. I’d still say you should speak to an admin or a headmod about it, though I can’t guarantee you can get your stuff back.

#100738 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Welcome back losalio. You may know me as “Still”.
    Well yeah,as deasertman stated above,the bug turning chests to dirt happened like 7 months ago.And personally,i don’t think that you will be able to recover your stuff,yet,do confirm it with a Survival Moderator, or simply write the coordinates of the “dirts” here so that a moderator can help even though you are not available.

#100744 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Hello my name is Tavon / Tavon1924
    You may not know me becuase i was new when you left.

But i hope you have as much as fun you here in EC, once again! 😀

#100748 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Hey losa :) Perhaps you remember me from MG and CR 😀 A lot of stuff happened when you were not here: Peter Erskine has just got a new Tama kit Improvements on MG, reset of PR, changes in Fations.. Hope chu get re-inserted quickly 😉
    #DirtIzKewl #Ain’tGotNo/IGotDirt 😛

~Drumming Dice! {DD}

#100753 Score: 0

hey losalio, welcome back! you might remember me as hips565, hips5655, miniwolverineX or Zegrilo.

#100771 Score: 0

losalio2
    Participant

Thanks everyone, hopefully righht now i can try to regain my stuff back, might be a long time though, who knows.i might join the faction server more, i always wanted a factions server at eternalcracked! But… Can anyone explained why my dragon egg turned into a chicken?…lmao

#100800 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Any chests that were turned to dirt, was a result of a massive world edit mistake by skills641.

#100808 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

wb and hey you probably don’t know me but call me ‘Beast’

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by  Beast.
    #100992 Score: 0

losalio2
    Participant

actually, i foound 2 chest under my house in my testing area, mostly redstone and fishing stuff sadly

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!