Hi there.

Home Forums Global Off topic Hi there.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 35 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Hello, my name is ali and most of u know me. I was just checking out ec and well i thought i should make a Post. And when i logged in i saw that EC is screwed up. Pls add something new, or do a whole reset of the WHOLE ec server. It will make it look beter. If u need me, i am free now a days and will love to help with the builds. I just got free time from studies and well, I thought lets help EC Cuz Why not.

Also, i dont want Any big replies like Ec is gonna be good after a while… i left.. etc. i dont want dat crap. so kindly pls dont type that much its not good for your health and watch this

#Pray4Madrid
    #Pray4ManUTD
    #Pray4Chelsea
    #PuyolIsNowAnAgent

#133006 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

“Let’s help EC cause why not”
    By asking for a whole server reset and telling them to throw away all their progress. Perfect!

#133011 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

EC is falling.Only old headmods like Bongo,Skills,Garn,FIBI can help.
    Deal with it

#133023 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Considering Fibi left because of another mod, proves she wasn’t somebody that “can help.”
    Regardless, they left for their own reasons, and they aren’t the only ones that can do something to fix the server; Any/all mods should be capable, not just a select few older moderators.

anyways, idk who u r ali scrub wot r u talking about >;^]

#133024 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Trevish, not to be rude or anything, but you resigned from a senior staff position when you could have stayed and helped out. And it’s sort of disrespectful to say that the current mods can do nothing, when they’ve clearly been hard at work.

Just sayin…

#133029 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

#PleaseDontPray4Chelsea(causetheywannagotoenglishleague2)
    #PLeaseDontPray4Madrid(causetheywantronaldotoleavemadridandmakeitabetterteam)
    #Pray4Aresnal(Idontliekthe4thposition)

#133030 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

Lmao Trev got pwned by the penguin

#133031 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Trevish, I don’t get why you do this, but I’d suggest that you stop, before you get yourself into trouble. Just because some of our headmods are “new,” doesn’t mean that they’re bad. Saying that the “old” mods are the only ones who can help is nothing short of an insult to our current mods.

Also yeah, you resigned from EC Trevish, and then just started disrespecting people [Hint Squirtle] [Hint Wither]. Then you came back like 10 months later and tried to get Manager.. *Slow Claps*

#133032 Score: 0

LeMhnd
    Participant

===========================================================================================================
    Aht MLG lahnguange
    ===========================================================================================================
    @ali ahnd bai thah poop whai u embed dhis vid?

[behst Vid ohf mai Lafe XD]
    Now On English
    @ali And By the Way why you embed this vid?

[Best Vid of my Life xD]

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  LeMhnd.
    #133036 Score: 0

gorbit99
    Participant

^LeMhnd, none of them were “english” 😛

#133038 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

gorbit, watch the disrespect, English isn’t his main language.

#133045 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Beiji
    I do not wish to stay under the control of someone and I played EC longer than you.Im comparing the present with the past.Because if you were there you would have seen Bongo ,Skills creating new events and entertaining players.I don’t see any Events (except in Prison)
    And Ander
    I never wanted to become Manager of server lol
    Infact you wanted so(which you got).Plus Squirtle is my friend

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  Trevish.
    #133049 Score: 0

LeMhnd
    Participant

@Trevish
    but beijimon Play more club penguin then u ;D

#133050 Score: 0

LeMhnd
    Participant
    #133051 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

LeMhnd..If you are referring to that facebook game
    I played it tons of times before xD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Hi there.’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!