How to upload pictures on forums without imgur (For PCs)

Home Forums Global Off topic How to upload pictures on forums without imgur (For PCs)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by   8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Participant

1- Find your picture file in your PC’s Documents
    2- Open a new Google Chrome Tab. (Download Google Chrome here: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html )
    3- Click and drag the picture onto the new Google Chrome tab anywhere. The picture will appear on the google chrome tab.
    4- Right click the picture and click the “Search google for this image” option. It will open up a new tab on a google search of your image.
    5- Right click on your image on the “Google Search” tab and click on the “Copy image URL” option.
    6- Click on the “img” option in a New Topic Template (White Box below on the eternalcraft.com). There will be a pop-up saying “The page at eternalcraft.com says: Enter the URL of the image” Paste the URL you copied down in the blank, name it whatever you want.
    7- Presto! It’s done. All you need to do is type anything in the New Topic Template (White Box below on the eternalcraft.com) you want and click the Submit button.

Some people may know this, but I’m just trying to help those who have trouble uploading through imgur and don’t know this method 😀
    Good luck, and I hope this works for you

• This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  .
    #128828 Score: 0

Participant

takfu Check this out 😀

#128829 Score: 0

takfujiwara149
    Participant

Eh my Gerd so moooch Reading xDD
    Anyways thanks :DD

#128830 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Nice guide, but the thing is can the images be zoomed? From your report i can’t really see anything

#128832 Score: 0

Participant

@DragonEngineer You just need to download the picture, view it and zoom

#128834 Score: 0

Participant
    #128835 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

“2- Open a new Google Chrome Tab. (Download Google Chrome here: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html )”
    You could’ve just said to open a tab of their preferred search engine.
    Also I’m going to agree with takfujiwara, this is a lot of reading for something as simple as uploading an image.
    From experience, using Imgur to upload the images is easier.

#128840 Score: 0

Participant

@megaseth Nope, this will only work on google chrome.
    Sometimes we’re unable to upload images on due to too many people uploading at the same time.
    Well, I would certainly say that this is a lot of reading :/, because I was trying to write it in a way that most players would understand. Sorry if it was actually hard to read, I’ll rewrite it again in a simpler form

#128841 Score: 0

Participant

1- Find your picture file in your PC’s Documents
    2- Open a new Google Chrome Tab. (Download Google Chrome here: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html )
    3- Drag the picture onto the new Google Chrome tab anywhere.
    4- Right click the picture on the tab and click the “Search google for this image” option.
    5- Right click on your image on the “Google Search” tab and click on the “Copy image URL” option.
    6- Click on the “img” option in a New Topic Template. Then paste the URL you copied into the blank.
    (Optional) 7- All you need to do now is type anything in the New Topic Template and submit it.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  .
    #128844 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

..You don’t need google chrome to upload pictures

#128850 Score: 0

Participant

Yeah you don’t. I’m just sharing about a way of uploading images without imgur using Google Chrome.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  .
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!