I don't get it…

Home Forums Factions Feedback / Updates I don't get it…

This topic contains 17 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  ChillzKillz99 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

I’ve been playing factions for a long period of time and I noticed something. Like factions don’t get much players and people say the server is bad. I just don’t get it. I like it. What makes people not like it? Is it the idea of starting over from Towny? or The unsafe enviroment you are in? Please tell me what you dislike (or what you like) about the factions server :)

#73563 Score: 0

randomguy020
    Participant

I think that most, you know, loyal EC players are just too used to towny and don’t like the change to factions, which is an entire different experience.

People were on there for like, maybe, 2-3 weeks, but it just died down…

#73571 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

From what I am thinking, maybe the lack of difference between towny by plugins causes it, and there’s nothing really specical about factions but just: Build. Find. Raid. So maybe if we add the plugins that we never wanted to add in Towny, like Auction and Lottery, maybe the server can be more crowded.

#73573 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

There’s also the status of “Top faction”, that’s boring players. Let’s say Faction A is there. Faction A has 100% active members, max power, god armor + god sword + god apples, everything OP, and impossible to destroy base etc. And let’s say they’re un-challenged. Faction A will raid all the factions, and then bored of raiding, and then be like “I wanna make a town with my friends, and make a cool castle, without putting all sorts of water and fences to defend.” I think that’s the main reason.

#73585 Score: 0

_TaZe_
    Participant

FIRST of all: i don’t like FACTIONS.
    SECOND of all: I don’t know how to play FACTIONS. xD

-_TaZe_

#73588 Score: 0

BlonFTW
    Participant

From what I’ve seen so far factions isn’t good enough for players if you look at a basic faction server the kits are better, much more things or that and people who see tons of people on they know its a good server but there’s like hardly anyone on like each day at least 10 people that’s it and the most people on is the first week when it open but that’s really it and how afk machines are ban when factions can’t even get full tbh… But that’s what I think and its harder to get things like seeds or stuff like that and how you get money is really low or the price items is really high

#73604 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

I feel this is partly My fault. I haven’t made many changes to the server. I’m taking on too many responsibilities that i don’t have time for duties on the interwebs. But i am doing something for the help of the server. I’m thinking of adding Some other PvP features. Ie Kits.

#73607 Score: 0

Antonij
    Participant

I dislike that it’s always with 8-9 players on. It never is full. If it was full like towny it would be better.

#73608 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

No need for two survival servers. EC Prefers a Range

#73609 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Antonij, then you fill it

#74601 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

This faction server, is one of the best one ive seen, it has /f map which almost no faction server has and i finally know how to use it :D, the point is that is a really cool server and the only problem is that we need more people to join factions, we also need a /warp pvp and like do events, but for now i think u all should invite all ur friends to join this server :)

#74609 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

1. No challenging factions
    2. Donor =op
    3. No players
    4. Hackers everywhere
    5. No one is on enough to raid
    6. People just do /spawn when they are raided

#74610 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Try adding auctions,maybe a couple of pig/cow farms for new players to get food.

But the most thing that really might add new people to EC is OP FACTIONS.OP Factions is more fun then normal faction! I’ve been searching for a good OP Factions server on youtube/google but I didn’t find any.My friend found one and I played it and It was really fun.

#76268 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

^ Just saw that post, but well, OP Factions is added now, OP enchantments, guns and stuff

#76287 Score: 0

Chinoe
    Participant

I hope you guys like the new factions and i hope more players join :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!