I might be getting my own pc soon! (One that isnt crap ;3)

Home Forums Global Off topic I might be getting my own pc soon! (One that isnt crap ;3)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 9 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

@RougeArt “he can overclock his cpu infinitely, since it’s an unlocked processor.” I dunno if he plans on keeping his CPU in space but unless he does he may just have the tiny little problem of heat also overclocking voids you warranty so its not recormended

Also on a side note if you think your gonna get 200 frames in mc and run fraps on a i5 and a cheap graphics card your dreaming

#97762 Score: 0

WTFBROOO
    Participant

I’m telling you for the sake of gaming Ander, AMD is for straight-up gaming, intel processors are for high end video editing and running servers. DO NOT buy an intel CPU i built my system for like 600 and ive got everything i ever wanted for PC gaming

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by  WTFBROOO.
    #97768 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

You can run anything? Finally, all hail virus executor.

#97772 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

@AnderZ are you buying a new pc just to play Minecraft? o.O?

#97773 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@Beast yeah, and maybe to also do some flash games online, and school stuff..

#97778 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

@AnderZENZ dont go for intel Or AMD, Go for NVidia GeForce, I have one in my laptop and it goes 500fps+ its 840m btw(for laptops only) get an NVidia GeForce gtx760 or the latest version gtx 990. It costs alot but its worth the money, Trust me.

#97784 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Guys I’m being serious STOP telling me to change pc parts… The parts I’m getting are official… I don’t need to get 500 FPS because I’m already going to get 200 FPS with the current hardware.. On top of that your monitor can’t go faster than 60 FPS anyway. Also, if people are going to keep arguing with each other in this thread, then a mod may close it.. (Only if people continue arguing). Even with the hardware at the moment, I will still get not-too-bad FPS while recording, plus, I can always install optifine..

My current pc (the family one -_-) has Dual Intel cores, nvidia graphics card, and it came with windows vista, but it has since gotten windows seven.. so yeah :)

I’m installing Windows Seven on the new PC, because I already have the disc to install it, plus I heard Windows 8 is pretty junky for Minecraft.

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #97861 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I would like this topic closed as from this point on I’m discussing with my parents, wish me luck.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!