I need halp (Survival/Prison)

Home Forums Prison Help! Something oopsd! I need halp (Survival/Prison)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BananaKing105 9 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

So, I saw that HuskyTorchic converted some of his survival money (Well most of it lol) to prison money. I was wondering if you could do the opposite, convert prison money into survival money. Convert meaning deduct a certain amount of money on prison and add the same amount to survival. If you can, that’s awesome!

#104028 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

How do you convert sv money to pr money? o.O

#104030 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

An admin+ in survival deducts a chosen amount of money, then a prison mod adds that to your account in prison 😉

#104031 Score: 0

SunnyBro
    Participant

Holy crap that’s OP! But I think it would be a little too Op To switch prison money to sv, think of it, like over a million a day if you are in L xD

#104034 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Well if you can move survival money to prison, then you should be able to do the opposite, hue.

#104035 Score: 0

SunnyBro
    Participant

Well, I guess but they should make it something less OP like, pay a million in prison and get 500k in SV

#104036 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

That sounds perfect to be honest sunny, I love your idea.

#104040 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

That was not the case, me and husky traded prison money for survival money, you see i was low on sv money, while he was low on prison money, so we did a simple trade that you can do with another player as well. Server trading money will not be done by mods, sorry.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘I need halp (Survival/Prison)’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!