I need help…

Home Forums Minigames Issues/Other I need help…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dicedead 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Lovroman123
    Participant

So,recently I was playing skyblock on minigames 1.And I’m having an issue…there is a challenge called “pearlcollector” and I need to collect enderpearls by killing endermen…the problem is there are no endermen spawning on my island,but when they do,they always random-teleport somewhere when I hit them…and they don’t return.(If they spawn,it takes forever to get one)
    REPLY THIS ASAP,please!

#81795 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

well MG do have a lot of PROBS so this is not new or anything and enderman will spawn when they spawn I have seen a lot of ppl said the same old thing its not a bug or anything.

#81796 Score: 0

Lovroman123
    Participant

I’m not saying,that it’s a bug,but I’m saying,that the endermen always despawn…

#81799 Score: 0

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

Well yes enderman does spawn rarely… Try putting a pumkin on your head and just surprise him >:) Endermans usually spawn in dark spaces so try letting a little space for him to spawn. Don’t worry this challenge is possible 😛
    -Potato.

#81822 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

You can make an enderman spawner 😉 That’s actionly what I did by mistake 😛 Just make a tower 3×3 with an height of around 10 blocks (cobble), then, destroy the cobble in the middle (don’t remove the one on the top, tho), remove a block from the bottom so you can kill the endermen, and you’re done :)
    It needs to be dark, like Agent said. The only thing is that only one enderman at a time will spawn. But what’s good about this is that endermen cannot tp, for an unknown reason, and that they can’t attack you, so you can even kill them with your hand 😛

~A complete deluxe drumset, 7-piece and 12 cymbals + mics and all the hardware, costs about 12,000$ o.o

Signed: {DD}

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!