Im getting kicked all the time :(

Home Forums Survival Bug/Glitch Report Im getting kicked all the time :(

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  00100101 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Participant
    7 pts

In the last 10 days I’m lagging alot on the server, and I am getting kicked as well, for that reason: http://i.imgur.com/0Htsoyb.png
    If it’s a problem with the server please fix it, and if it’s a problem with my mc, or my internet, then please tell me how to fix it! Thanks in forward!

#73345 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Did you try turning it on and off? xD
    Well, I think it’s got to do with your internet or the server because in the kicked message it says the connection was forced to be closed by the host. Which means rather theres a problem connecting to the server. Try reseting your router or if you have another computer try connecting with that one see if it works or not.

#73346 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

Its a server related problem, there more members / mods who have this problem. We hope to have it fixed asap.

#73351 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

I Also get this message. But as bongo said it will be fixed asap

#73360 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Same here dude. P.S. I also get another type of error message related to java. Should i upload it when it happens again? Cuz i think it is related to my router. Whenever it happens to me the same happens to my brother at the same time if we are on the same server.

#73365 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

This happens to me when I have a weaker internet connection, I dont know why but the further I get from my router with my laptop the more often this happens.. but hardwired on a desktop this never happens.. hope this helps to solve the problem

#73369 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I don’t seem to be getting kicked every so often. Even when I was not a donor, I didn’t get kicked for that. And yes, I’m on a router. Maybe its just some other countries that are being affected?

#73457 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

I’m also experiencing TONS of server lag. I died on a mob party because I tried to move and it just pushed me back and i got killed and kicked… (lost god armor btw). Please fix that, it’s really annoying!

#73458 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

Well this problems should be fix ASAP because it’s really annoying i keep lagging till i died when i was mining and i lost my god pic

#73459 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

Its your internet connection, remember how i used to lag before? After changing my internet connection i was okay

#73460 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

My Upload/download speed is decent, and there is no way that my connection could cause the lag. It’s either the server or my minecraft launcher (I’m using the KeiNett cracked launcher)… My launcher is suspicious because it’s loading kinda slow in the last few days, but the server was lagging or me even earlier… (it’s 100% not a problem with my computer, I’m getting ~300fps all the time). I will record my screen and upload the video so you can see what lag I am experiencing…

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  00100101.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  00100101.
    #73463 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

Well check your PC

#73464 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

http://youtu.be/UQvBJavlepY here you can watch the vid when it finishes uploading…
    @leonando134 My pc is fine, has nothing to do with that, as I said, I’m getting like 300fps all the time…

#73468 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

I cant watch the video :(

#73469 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

You can now… It’s uploaded.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!