Important info.

Home Forums Global Off topic Important info.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Guys, some important information I want you to know. Well, keep it short and sweet, Ander. Well, I might be leaving the server by the end of the year. I just find it too hard to juggle IRL and have my EC addiction as well… I mean, I gotta stop running away from my IRL activities like an asshat. Anyway, important news, just stay tuned, not officially saying anything yet. Nobody even think about aasking for my: Money, town, items, etc. I am not giving ANYTHING away, so all you no-good noob looters just give up any hope of Ander’s loot. The only case where I’d give any loot away will be for big money, not for a server-departing giveaway. SO don’t even bother asking me for in-game perks, or expect to be slammed with a wall of hatred.

#88405 Score: 0

if u’re leaving and giving no one nothing, i suggest throwing everything into lava

#88406 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

If u join with bornville, my town will never fall .-.

#88409 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I know the feeling of just running away/pushing real life issues/problems behind, and it’s not good when it all catches up…
    I have no use in asking for people’s stuff, when they’re leaving, as I don’t often use my own stuff, and I too think that it’s silly when people ask to have someone’s stuff when they leave.
    Anyways, good luck on figuring out what to do, whether you quit EC, or whether you find some way to balance EC/Life.
    I know you’ve not yet confirmed that you’re leaving, I’m just saying what I’m saying in advance, and for incase you do end up leaving.

#88410 Score: 0

migz
    Participant

Just do what cha need to do, we’ll be rooting for ya ^_^

#88415 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

1. Acquire an assault rifle of your choice
    2. Mow down anyone that wants to mess wit’chu
    3. Continue playing EC ^.^

#88445 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ ehhhhhhhhhhh 😐

#88462 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

@Syth22 O.O

#88467 Score: 0

@syth22 are you a murderer on spree?

#88497 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

.-. Guys I’m still evaluating, I will decide by 12:00 AM, January 1st, 2015 😛

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Important info.’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!