Introduction. Tavon M. Davis.

Home Forums Global Introductions Introduction. Tavon M. Davis.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Hi there guys! I will tell you everything about me and some parts of my Life! Here we go.

So.. It all started in 2001 Nov 10th, Tavon M. Davis came into the world yay my mom and dad was filled with joy and I was to. I was a Cute, handsome baby. Over time I got older, and older meeting new people around states. In mid 2004 I got my first game it was a GameCube and back then those things was sweet to play on. My first game I got it on was call Sonic Hero’s. That game.. Is still da best for the GameCube. Over time I became a Sonic fan I started to buy and play more of Sonic games and etc. So.. I went on GameStop and seen a Xbox 360 and I was like ” Omg.. Mom, dad I has to get this! ” So.. I got it when it came out with the new game Sonic 06. That game really sucked. I mean it had tons of bugs in it and you couldn’t just enjoy it.. So I was like ” AHHHH I’m done with this game. ” So I sold it and got a Dumb Superman game which got sold as sell. I had like.. 7 GameCube’s yeah.. They all got broke becuase me. At the time my Brother was Born to the world in 2005. I was born in Minnesota yeah far away. My brother was born in Illinois. So I’m now in Tennessee now been here for.. 6Years. I started to get on a Computer in 2011 yeah.. Seems a shame really. I been seen a PC. But barely knew how to use it but to just play games and Nick and stuff. I started to understand my PC in 2012. Knew how to use it and etc. I found YouTube and started to watch it every time I came home from school. So that’s how I found Minecraft and videos. So I wanted to download it super badly. But didn’t knew what was going to happen. So I went a head and downloaded it and it was the best night of my Life. I didn’t even go to sleep that night ha-ha. I found things like servers and etc at the time. So in 2014 I found this sweet server called EternalCraft. And the first server I joined was SV then Prison and so on. I’m a big Prison fan. And still love it. II was trying to become a Mod in SV or Prison and others I just love helping people when its needed it makes me feel useful about myself. I think I apply for like 12 times really and failed to do so. But one of them came. ClockSpeed made me Trial and I kind of been falling him and stuff when when I come back I’ll make it to him. Anyways hope you loved reading about my Life. Lot more to come. :)

BTW I did this on my Phone took me like 20mins to do this lol.

But I’ll like to Thank my Friends whom helped me in the long run.

#132820 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

Not hard to see that u texted these by using a phone, u rarely make grammar errors but u made some in this(I shut up, off topic)

1.my birth is close to yours xD
    2.I like sonic games on PCs
    3.I got minecraft this march (2015.03).
    4.hey dude, our lives r similar

#132828 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Thanks for reading it. Really Enjoyed making it. :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!