It's been a month. How are you doing?

Home Forums Global General Discussion It's been a month. How are you doing?

This topic contains 46 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  megaseth 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Hey guys, it’s over a month since I closed the server. What are you doing with your free time? Have you found another server or game?

For those interested I am doing great and I will be having vacations next month. This will be my first proper vacations and hopefully there will be more. I am going to Cancun. Miss you all.

#135121 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Thinking about Life, then a Game.

#135122 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Over a month…man, how have I lived this long!?

I’ve been doing well. Glad to hear that everything’s good for you, Born, and I hope you enjoy Cancun! I’ve never been, but I’ve heard it’s beautiful.

In my life, I’ve been trying to keep up with school, especially with my ultra-nerd schedule (multiple AP maths, anyone? :) ). And, being the Minecraft builder that I am, I’ve worked on a few solo projects on a friend’s server. I finally finished this cute little medieval village in a hand-built valley, and I’m currently making a modern city and a Lord of the Rings inspired kingdom. I’ve also, of course, been working on UNBOUND PRISON 😀

Anyways, yeah. That’s my life. The Penguins say hi.

#135123 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Eh, mainly Boy Scout Merit Badges, and a little plastic model building. Pretty fun occupations for me, honestly.

PS: In respect of EC, I won’t even bother looking for another server, because nothing will really ever replace EC.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #135125 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

I play CS:GO, but mostly busy with projects

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by  maxminoS.
    #135128 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I’ve mostly been playing Binding of Isaac Afterbirth.
    As for non-game related stuff, I enrolled in an IT course, to get some qualifications, and potentially a job.

#135129 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

:O Grats Seth

#135130 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

ive been really busy with work dont even really have time to maintain unbound but yeah were still tryin, not to say its a good thing EC shut down but all i did was get on prison and run around spawn and warn people xD but now i have more time lol so its a good thing for me 😛

#135131 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Anyone who plays clash of clans commonly and is TH7+ and is not rushed and is looking for a clan. JOIN ME 😀 It’s called MultiLADS, we are active and do wars and stuff :)

#135132 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I had mainly been playing Hypixel and Wynncraft. But kinds busy with in real life school work that I don’t have time to play them.
    Can’t wait for Unbound though.

#135133 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

PLAY HIVE, PREMIUM USERS!!

#135135 Score: 0

Breezayy
    Participant

im still depressed about the server closing :(

#135136 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Well some guy who must’ve gotten my PW from a cracker server (my own silly mistake) hacked my account a while back. Whoever it was got me banned on all the good servers, and I’ve currently used up all my free money (meaning that isn’t in the bank) so I doubt I’m getting a replacement mc account xD

I can still play Hive, tho. But not Mineplex or sadlion. I downloaded Technic yesterday, and I’m going to do modded with Rogue sometime.

Ps: Have fun in Cancun, born! Every hard working human like yourself deserves a nice vacation :)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #135139 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

As an update to my original reply:

I enrolled, and got accepted, in an IT course (starts this coming Tuesday :o), which’ll get me a certificate 2 in the course, to which I then plan on doing a certificate 3 course of the same. From there, which is about 6 months away, I’ll think more about whether I want to do a certificate 4 & diploma in Networking.

By the time I’ll be done with the course, it’ll be about time to move house to a different area (Rental houses suck…), and hopefully the different area will be connected to the NBN, or there’ll be options for internet that’s better than 120kb/s download.
    Not too long after moving, it’ll be my birthday, so when everything’s all unpacked & sorted out, I’ll get some presents and stuff (moving in mid-May, birthday is late May.)

Other than that, I’ll probably finish the certificate 2, move, then either look for a job in the area that we moved to, or I’ll just hop straight to the certificate 3.

TL;DR by the time I’m done with the course, I’ll have moved, have some more qualifications, have better internet, and hopefully have a better computer. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#135140 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I’m happy for you Seth 😀

IT is a career I’m interested in, too, though I won’t have to worry about getting into a class for a while.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!