its time to say thank you to the mods :D

Home Forums Prison Off Topic its time to say thank you to the mods :D

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  megaseth 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

well I was going to do this when I had free time but now I do so thank you mods for all your help in EC I hope you guys keep it up always. now I have not seen some mods in EC yet! I don’t know why I only been here for almost 7months now now its maybe because of time zones maybe so because theers a lot of mods I have not seen yet. but I hope you guys keep this server up and runing on his feet! I cant wait for all the good looking updates comeing soon as well.

I love all of you mods now if you love the mods and thank them for what they did for EC put #ILoveTheMods and thank you :)

#82893 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

k

#82895 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

I agree, mods are an essential part of EC and they do an amazing job to keep the server active. I am very proud of working with such an outstanding team of people.

#82900 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

yup I agree too Born you guys do have a outstanding team and I hope you guys keep it for us :)

I maybe a mod soon I don’t know if I will get the job so yup

#82908 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

EternalCracked is really really massively different from other servers.When you ask just 1 simple question ‘How do I create a town?” All of the players that are in the server will say Do /t new name and He only asked that but Some of the players even said Town cost 100K and Taxes for each day is 4k.

EC has the best community in the world.I’m happy that I’ve found this server and I’m proud that I’ve work for this server and proud to stay here for 2 years now

Keep up the good work EC Moderators and We Hope we can be stay alive forever and be the best Cracked servers out there

#82920 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I agree, I’m glad I’ve been with EC for these past 2+ years, they’ve been the absolute best 2 years I’ve had, and I’m glad I’ve met everyone I have met in my time with the server.
    All the EC mods should be proud for all they’ve done for such a wonderful community.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!