Jelly_Donuts Ban Appeal

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Jelly_Donuts Ban Appeal

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  skills641 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

jellyman45
    Participant

Well heres try two. Jelly_Donut . Dupelication . Survival server . Xavier3479 . I should be unbanned because it was a very big mistake not to report right away. In future i will for sure report and will you tell you the bug right now : when you do ./scs remove it gives the items that have been deposited preveously to removal / being bought. This was cool at first and thought oh cool ill do this to stock my shops / this is why megaseth020 must have so much . Turns out i highly over used it and should have reported and to be honest i did try to report before i used it. Xavier didnt respond to my question <strong>There for i thoght oh well ill just use it for a bit and then ill try again . How dumb of i was i to think of such a thing . Not very ill tell you this much . Looks like i should have just said this the first time but i was scared . I did actually just buy donor the day i was banned and thinks its not right to not recieve this money back if not un-banned. Also i Will never do this again for i had to go through this trouble and have been a nervous wreck about this the whole day . I have learned my lesson and i think this was for the better of me so i thank skillz641 for denying my first appeal and thank Xavier3479 for banning me And as i left off last time hope to see you on the server last

Never Dupe Never Cheat Never Hack ~ xCyborgPvPx Rogue_Art . Should have done what these to Masters of inteligance had to say .

#72905 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

megaSeth020 has so many diamonds beacuse he did spend like 9mil on diamonds. Also if this is your second ban appeal for today this topic should be closed immediately.

#72906 Score: 0

jellyman45
    Participant

Thx Zzn -.-

#72907 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

Well this is the truth. Just wait for a while (I am not sure how long) and make a ban appeal again.

-Good Luck 😉
    -Be more wise next time :)

#72911 Score: 0

jellyman45
    Participant

Thx Zzn .

Dont aswer this until a couple of days or so ok?
    This is something i do jnot want to type again xDDD

#72913 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Why is this tagged parkerpsn@gmail.com?

#72915 Score: 0

jellyman45
    Participant

idk i felt the need to tag my email just incase i didnt pay attention

#72916 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

“Rogue_Art . Should have done what these to Masters of inteligance had to say . ” I never said this… XD. “Never Dupe Never Cheat Never Hack” sorta, but not exactly. Also, I think jellyman should be unbanned because he feels regret for what he has done. Also, I think MSN001DeltaPlus banned you, not Xavier3479.

#72925 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

It hurts… seeing that you’d blame me for having that many diamonds, even though I’d said in chat multiple times, as well as the fact that you could’ve done /re or /p on megaSeth020, and notice how low my money was, considering my Donor Rank D:

Also, with the amount of time I’ve spent on EC, and the amount of dedication I have for this server, I wouldn’t purposely/knowingly exploit any glitches, and I’d do my part for the community to report them.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  megaseth.
    #73229 Score: 0

Adrenalinemc
    Participant

^

#73258 Score: 0

jellyman45
    Participant

Sorry mega i just had nothing else to say and ive never been that rich dumb move on my part forvive me ill never direct any chat towards you un less its positive :/
    Also i`m a donor yet not ric h so that doesnt mean to to much 😛

#73364 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

I think she should be unbanned , I underatand why she is banned, she exploited the game and the plugin to get thousands of diamonds, personally I know jelly donut really well irl, and when she says she wont do it again, I promise you, she wont do it again, she was very nervous and sad, as she put alot of time and effort in to EC with me, our town JellyBananaLand wont be able to function without her, I really hope the mods and admins understand :/ -Banana_ jellybananaland ftw :)

#73378 Score: 0

jellyman45
    Participant

Lol rogue read ur text thx for the support and xav banned jelly msn banned my ip . Also the masterrs of int thing was something i said just i didnt know how to take it out of the quote xD

#73385 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

Don’t let it happen again, and your balance has been set to -1,000,000

Unbanned

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Jelly_Donuts Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!