JorgegaymerYT -un banned???

Home Forums Survival Player Reports JorgegaymerYT -un banned???

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

BlackOps2
    Participant

Yesterday online on sv, I logged in and heard about /t spawn shop. And this guys prices were ridiculously cheap. He had sooo many items in stock. It was just illegitimate. He was banned by Trollson yesterday for duping on all his accounts, but I logged in today and he is un-banned for apparently “a mistake ban”. What is happening?

#96682 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I’m not sure because I’m not a mod on Sv. But I think he got unbanned because he is a donor. Or maybe he just have a good record.
    But don’t take my word for it.

#96690 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

No due to some circumstances I had negotiated with him on his unban.

#96691 Score: 0

BlackOps2
    Participant

What. So you are basically saying he did not duplicate any of his items and they are all legit?

#96693 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Nope. He was unbanned so he could show me the glitch. His bal was also set to 0 and all duped items cleared.

#96702 Score: 0

BlackOps2
    Participant

Oh ok. Also I think you forgot to clear his scs’s because they still have items in them. And players are still buying them. So yea when you get in game clear them. coordinates are: x: -6808.47872 y: 86.000 z: 12752.56835

#96703 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I knew something was funny about that shop… because I got my self 5diamond blocks and a beacon xD.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!