Jttt3 Abusing?

Home Forums Prison Feedback Jttt3 Abusing?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Xavier3479 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

DuhMajesticMist
    Participant

Okay so i am playing Prison right. Im talking to my friend about When i will be getting my money back.. He says, “Later maybe today” . I say “you better gimee my money or i’ll punch you in the throat >:D” Obviously he’s my friend we play like that.

Next thing you know i get warned by jttt3 (Tom)

Okay

1- It’s prison you can’t threat? Not even joking?

2- He’s my friend we joke around

3- When there is another admin/mod they dont warn me..

4- Me my other friends always joke like that with mods around and they laugh.

Please read and respond i dont know if this is actually Valid.

#79752 Score: 0

DuhMajesticMist
    Participant
    #79753 Score: 0

jttt3
    Participant
    1 pt

Majestic, there was nothing to suggest in chat before hand it was a joke, I warned you because I thought it was appropriate. As for the “When other mods are online” We are all different, we handle things differently and judge things differently.

#79757 Score: 0

DuhMajesticMist
    Participant

Tom I was informed that as long as i dont say “Bad words” – Directed to someone im okay. 1) No bad words. 2) He’s friend we joke like this. 3) Yes all mods are different but At joking to a threat.. And in prison I dont know about that.

#79758 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Its not the mods fault for warning. They see what they see and take the right action. Just because the other mods ‘laugh’ doesnt mean that he’ll do the same thing.

Not abuse. Closed.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  Xavier3479.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Jttt3 Abusing?’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!