killhim's mod application with template

Home Forums Minigames Minigames Mod Applications [Closed] killhim's mod application with template

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Just_killhim
    Participant

In-Game Name:Just_killhim

Experience:I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on (*****************)Craft, a 30 slot public server hosted by (*******)Host in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn’t like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn’t like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on (*******)Craft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn’t picture the server growing)

How long are you online daily:Like 7 hours a day

Why do you want to be a Mod:I want to become a moderator because I am good spirited guy who loves Minecraft and loves playing on EternalCraft minecraft server. I would like to help this server to its better being and help my fellow Players and make them happy as well as under control. I will try my best and hardest to keep spammers, hackers, player issues, advertisers, and many other server problem makers under control as I will not take sides I will always give others all the priority.​
    I would also like to be a moderator as it is a role where responsibility and around the clock work is well needed, I can take up all the responsibilities and around the clock as i spend alot of time on this awesome server. I will do justice and always tend to other problems.​
    I will do everything in my power to give everyone the best time they deserve.​

Your Promise and Commitment:I Promise that i Always help the others need help

• This topic was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by  Dicedead. Reason: Censored the servers and server host names
    #117402 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Hi :) You worked on this mod app hard, and anyone can clearly see it. It’s alright that you copy pasted your experience part from older mod apps you made on other servers, it’s like a CV, but what matters even more here is the experience in the server itself.

Talking about other servers.. When I googled the name of the first server you mentionned, I’ve got a long list of mod apps on other servers (more than 15 pages!) including some that were pretty recent (april – may – june – july 2015). So, my question is, are you really online for 7 hours a day here? You can’t be reasonably active on 15+ Google pages of servers. I’m really sorry if you are that much active here, it’s just that I’m having doubts because I never saw you in-game. If it was a lie, welp, lying in mod apps slightly decreases chances of having the mod app accepted.

Finally, you’ve not been active on the forums. Oh and I almost forgot: Do you use other accounts than this one? I saw a different username on each server you applied on..

So now if you can clearly answer my questions and doubts in my reply.. I know normally applicants aren’t supposed to answer too much, but here it’s a different case. Again, I’m very sorry if you’re honest and that I’m all wrong.

I won’t vote for now.

~Drumming Dice {DD}

PS: Contact me on skype or in-game for the server’s name and/or the google search.

#117807 Score: 0

Anonymous

Bump

#119778 Score: 0

k_forken
    Participant

Welp, he is a great guy though :)

#131049 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Not enough responses but feel free to make a new mod app

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘killhim's mod application with template’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!