MA Idea

Home Forums Survival General discussion MA Idea

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Waveware 10 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I have an idea for MA, I’m not talking like a new boss or something, but more big.

Withers Challenge.

What withers challenge is that its similar to boss. Except each wave you fight a wither or multiple withers, with minions and some bosses from MA. All bosses listed here are supposed to have their effects removed but have some sort of buff or something like that.

[Wave 1]: 1 Wither, Couple zombies and skeles spawning every so often.
    [Wave 2]: 2 Withers, More zombies and skeles, plus spiders spawning.
    [Wave 3]: 1 Wither, Wave 3 MA Boss, Zombies, skeles, spiders, and creepers spawning.
    [Wave 4]: 3 Withers, Leather armor zombies and skeles, Speed 1 Creepers, Strength 1 Spider.
    [Wave 5]: 4 Withers, leather armor zombies and skeles with strength 1, Speed 1 creepers, Strength 1 Spider.
    [Wave 6]: 3 Withers, Wave 5 MA Boss, a fair amount of zombies, skeles, creepers, and spiders with medium spawn rate.
    [Wave 7]: 5 Withers, iron chestplate and pants, rest leather, skeletons and zombies, crepeers with speed 2, strength 2 spiders.
    [Wave 8]: 5 Withers, full iron zombies and skeletons, creepers with speed 2, strength 2 spiders.
    [Wave 9]: 5 Withers, Wave 7 MA Boss, full leather zombies and skeletons, creepers with speed 1, strength 1 spiders.
    [Wave 10]: 7 Withers, full iron zombies with wooden swords, and skeletons with full iron and power 1 bows, speed 2 strength 1 creepers, strength 2 speed 1 spiders
    [Wave 11] 8 Withers, full iron zombies with stone swords, skeletons with full iron and power 2 bows, speed 2 strength 1 creepers, strength 2, speed 1 spiders
    [Wave 12] 7 Withers, full iron zombies with wooden swords, and skeletons with power 1 bows, speed 2 strength 3 creepers, speed 3 strength 2 spiders, and MA Boss 9.
    [Wave 13] 6 Withers, full iron zombies with stone swords, and skeletons power 2 bows, speed 1 electrified creepers, strength 1 cave spiders
    [Wave 14] 8 Withers, full iron zombies with iron swords, and skeletons with power 3 bows, speed 2 electrified creepers, strength 2 cave spiders\
    [Wave 15] 10 Withers, and MA1 Boss

Prizes: Each wave has an increment of 1000 dollars.

Note: This is supposed to be hard

Please put suggestions, or say your opinions about changes and this topic. Do not put any rude or spam messages in this topic.

#64240 Score: 0

Miguel_785
    Participant

I think this is a pretty good idea Rogue_Art.(I like LOL)

#64244 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

If I understood good, it’s like a mix between Normal MA + Boss + Withers? Pretty good idea :) It’ll even push players to donate, since it would be really hard to get to the 7th or 8th wave without a donor class/a donor playing.

I just want to suggest a little change for the Wave 1 and 4: The first wave should be like a training to kill the Wither, so basically, maybe put only 1 or 2 withers without anything else?
    Then, for the wave 4, maybe only 2 withers with, as you said, leather armored zombies and skeles, with instead of creepers and spiders a bunch of slimes or magma cubes with speed 1 and strength 2. Or something like that :) Thanks for reading.

~Dosed Dexterity {DD}

#64250 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

It seems like a nice new mode for the MA stuff. But, don’t we have to make a new arena for this?

#64254 Score: 0

randomguy020
    Participant

I’m randomguy020, and I support this message.

#64265 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Technicalities: ./ma j Wither is the command to join.

If this idea gets approved, I’ll probably make a Mob Arena-Wither, or there might be a competition.

Small Changes:

[Wave 1] 2 Withers

[Wave 4] 3 Withers, Strength 1 Magma cubes and Slimes, with normal zombies

#64290 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I feel that skills is getting spammed with these requests and some aren’t that easy to be made.

Thinking up with ideas is easy,but putting them in action is hard since there are plugins that required that to happen.

For each wave, does it spam spawn those mobs or something. That is a bit confusing

#64299 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

Yeah, but ill need a donor carry, as i absolutely suck at MA
    why cant it be easy making money like in the old days, i used to make 30k per melon farm run D: DAMN YOU CURRENCY SYSTEM
    but overall love the idea and see it to be implemented some day

#64304 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

So basically this is MA1 but you get in a sense more money as it goes by waves

#64332 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Bump so maybe born will see 😀

#64333 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

What if the withers break surrounding blocks? and we’ll just have 4 withers roaming the world aimlessly.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!