man tito dont get it :P

Home Forums Prison Feedback man tito dont get it :P

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

man tito dont get it do he 😛

#80774 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

Im guessing tito has some anger issues since he always tends to cuzz a lot

#80775 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

There are many reports in this past week involving leonard.

#80776 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

@PirateBooty youre very right about that…

#80793 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

With the many report he has gotten this week, it’s starting to seem like he doesn’t care about the consequences. Maybe a bigger punishment may be needed who knows 😮

#80810 Score: 0

Wait a second, I geddit. He called Leo a pussy, and tavon mocked Tito by claiming he doesn’t get pussy… Wow

#80832 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

yea tito has been some what mad over leo I don’t know why and me as well so I don’t have time for his crap so I reported him I don’t see what leo and me did to him I mean like wow dude I did jack crap to him to make him so mad he just has anger probs about thing but he got to know that he have to stop or its going to be mutes comeing for hi or this ban for him if he don’t stop with his bs I don’t ask him much I ask things like this “hey tito welcome back dude 😀 then he be like dude stfu then I be like wtf dude I just was welcome back that’s all then maybe I’ll say tito whats your bal then he’ll say nothing say I don’t care no more about him I got more probs on my hand sonn.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!