maybe i waa hacked :/

Home Forums Survival General discussion maybe i waa hacked :/

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mod67 / MrPvr99 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Hello there my IGN is Alipvp I was experiencing some probpems logging in the server. When I tried to log in it said ‘you are already connected to the server’ I changed my password 2 times but when my donorship ended (3-4days ago) it never happened . so if I said some bad words or did something bad in the last 2 weeks pLz forgive me cuz it wasn’t me

#72007 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

Check your connection or re launch your minecraft

#72011 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

I don’t think something like this has happend Alipvp, I haven’t noticed anything weird about you.

#72013 Score: 0

SevenFootMonst3r
    Participant

Ali I don’t think it was hacking.. I have experienced the same thing and it happens randomly and also I haven’t noticed/seen conflict from you.

#72016 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

K I’m just saying. Cuz I’m not a guy who uses bad language. Try for the info

#72029 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Alipvp, that is not actually “omg, someone is logging onto my account”. If you were trying to use two cracked Minecrafts, then you may have put Alipvp name on both of ’em. If you were sure that you aren’t logging on an alt acc that’s already open, then its just lag. The server takes around 5 seconds or so to register that you have logged out. If you can’t connect for like a day or two straight, then that’s a serious problem.

#72038 Score: 0

mod67 / MrPvr99
    Participant

Allipvp
    If the adminis installed an plugin They can see if you are lying…
    I knew you and you was same person and had same quallity….
    You was also active on forums..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!