Mayor was banned!

Home Forums Survival Town Gossip Mayor was banned!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  skills641 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Miguel_785
    Participant

IGN:F_Creature
    Town:FarmVille
    Well I think I should get mayor because the mayor(sisk0)got banned and he barely made the town. And since I’m comayor I’m responsible for the town and I have to keep it alive. I have some experience about keeping the town alive, like money situations and other problems. I really don’t have a lot of money right now but we have a town melon and cactus farm, so with that money I make with the farms I will deposit it and keep the town alive. Well that’s all I have to say and the reason sisk0 got banned is because he griefed his old town’s melons farm.
    Miguel_785(alt account~F_Creature)

#64248 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Usually town griefers would get a temporary ban i thought?

#64252 Score: 0

Miguel_785
    Participant

Oh because vsub told me that sisk0 got banned for griefing his old town’s melon farm.

#64253 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Tako, it depends on the situation. Griefers who are assistants abuse their mayor’s trust and grief parts of the town that people work hard to build will be perm banned and unbanned on rare occasions if they appael.

#64259 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

I heard when someone wants to be a mayor of a town that has an inactive mayor, you need to put some kind of election.

#64262 Score: 0

FieryAnubis
    Participant

if the mayor is banned, and does not plan to appeal, or cannot appeal, or the mayor is truly inactive, then we consider changing the mayor for the sake of the towns survival. The member tho, has to either be requested by the mayor, or an active assistant/comayor.

#64264 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

This will all be solved by higher ranked mods. If this doesn’t get solved though, I suggest you move to another town that might not fall.

#64274 Score: 0

Miguel_785
    Participant

I don’t know if the reply’s were good or bad(xD)but ok and Fiery I’m comayor by the way.

#64303 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Yes,it was assistant greifing which is very very bad [it was my town which got griefed]!And if he/she wants to get unban,he should make a ban appeal!!!

#64330 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Shouldn’t he be the next mayor because he stated that he was ‘CoMayor’ of his town?

#64345 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

granted

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Mayor was banned!’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!