Minigames Check-In

Home Forums Minigames Issues/Other Minigames Check-In

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Juicy_Gummybear 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Omega

Summary: COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK ON MINIGAMES!

So, it’s been one or two weeks since I’ve been rebuilding Minigames from complete scratch. Now, the amazing staff and I have been working very hard for the past few days, and as you guys have hopefully noticed, this is a huge upgrade from our previous attempts at creating a fun Minigames for you all to enjoy. Here’s what we’ve made so far:
    – Beijimon made an amazing spawn and a couple of lobbies (along with some great parkour! Yay!)
    – We’ve made a great new KitPvP (two maps, merged?!), with a very balanced tier system, and more
    – Opened up the ever so popular Mob Arena, with balanced kits, two maps, and a great spectating system
    – We’ve brought back better versions of Survival Games, Paintball, Skyblock, and introduced some great new games, like SpeedRun!
    – A token system, so you guys can enjoy getting rewards and have fun at the same time! Use these token for new kits in kitpvp, upcoming kits in Mob Arena, particle effects, and more!
    – Amazing new maps for all our games.
    – And more!!

So, I just want to know. What do you think? I want every detail you can give me – the good, the bad, the ugly. Yes I know there are hackers, and spammers, but please exclude those from your reports – we’re working on it. But anything and everything else, I want to hear about! Please don’t just say “Good!” or “Bad!”. I want to know what you like, what you love, what you hate, and what you want. So please, tell me everything!

#99975 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

Good
    Suggestion:
    Add TNT Games

#99976 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

WE all thank you for your help dude, like really i can get up and go where you live at right now and give you a big hug :)

And i like all the games in MG, becuase the last MG, we had eh it was okay and all but it didn’t make players, wanna join it.

But now!!! You came back and help us out and made the Server, better then ever! So we all thank you for that.

But the one thing i think that is bad is this.

We need more mods, in the door. And i mean active mods!
    Not trying to say that none of our MG, mods are inactive but there not online time to time.
    But i can see this becuase they have lifes, school, tests, etc etc. And i have been working hard myself by reporting as always / needed. And i don’t try and spam the forums with topics / replys.
    But if there is a way to stop all of this that’ll be cool. :)

#99977 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

100/100 Omega. Awesome. Never seen a better cracked minigames server. Try adding games like Dwarves VS Zombies, GTA, AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ADD SUPERSMASH BACK ASAP <333!!

#99983 Score: 0

EnderX
    Participant

Next minigame pokemon!!!Reply if you agree :DD

#99986 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

add pixelmon 😀 ^^^

#99995 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Somebody abused much in the forums. I know for a fact I put “Navid” instead of “Omega” in my reply, and somebody edited my reply and made it so it wouldn’t be logged.. -_-

#100003 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

#Squirtle
    Pixelmon won’t be possible in MG since it’s laggy and mostly like a semi vanilla server(could be towny) but with pokemons
    + To make pixelmon server,a MOD is required,also..pixelmon need a server for itself <3
    #Omega
    In PaintBalls,add kits which can be purchased with The tokens,also make the blue teams use snow and red use Enderpearls as paintballs..

PS: If you need any more help concerning PaintBall or suggestions,i got plenty of ideas for Minigames but too lazy to list them…

Add me on skype: trivesh.babboo

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  Trevish.
    #100010 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

I love it!! I play on EC minigames more frequently than Mineplex. Btw add OP Hg it will be good.

#100023 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

I’m loving MG and all the work that has been put into it. I’m also very grateful for that staff there that work day on day out to make it better, you guys have been doing a brilliant job, keep it up!

#100024 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

This new mg is better than the other one, specially spawn :3

the only thing mg needs is for people to enter more, ADVERTISE EC SERVER :C

#100030 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Better than good <3

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #103886 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Bump

#104955 Score: 0

k_forken
    Participant

Can you guys take OITC back? It’s a great minigame and would like to play it again in EC 😀

#104959 Score: 0

ipodnick950
    Participant

^ OITC is REALLY Fun! I like to make ppl rage and prove them wrong.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!