Mod app for jerome43926

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications Mod app for jerome43926

This topic contains 13 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  FuriousKnight 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

jerome43926
    Participant

hi i wont to became a mod i now iv bean banned for 2 time’s but i changed my attitud and i wish to became a mod im very expiriansed at building also im very good and some time’s im bad couse i get borred but i changed to a very good kid teenager any way i realy will do my best i spend 5-10 houre’s on prison iv stoped coming for some time couse there where problems on my server but i would try my best to spend anaph time on the server so i help people and try to mack better warps and builds i hope you make me a mod and its 1 am right now but il stay as long as i can on the server
    so ye i wish i will be accepted as a mod and well i love this server and i realy would like to became a mod and thx for reading (:

#82941 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

– Well, a while ago, you were bugging because you were banned on Prison.
    – You were talking crap about you being a demi-god, and your “girlfriend” being a charmer, you threatened myself by saying you’ll curse me, and that no one could escape your killing.(Shows immaturity)
    – At the time of you talking crap about being a demi-god, I had told you multiple times to stop, yet you didn’t listen; I had also told you to stop lying to me, and to stop with your roleplay/fantasy nonsense, yet again, you didn’t listen; As well as the fact that I had also told you multiple times to calm down, but you still didn’t listen. (Shows immaturity)
    – You said you’d kill yourself if you missed the Ore Party on prison. (Shows immaturity)
    – You said EpicnessFilms/ZeeKingEpic hated you, because he didn’t unban you.
    – You’ve been banned, twice as you’ve said, so that’d bring your chances down a bit.
    – Your English isn’t quite the best that I’ve seen from a Moderator Application.
    – TrialMods are more so for reporting to higher up mods & moderating chat (From my experience on Survival, at least…).
    – I have no clue, whether you’re as active as you say you are, due to the fact that I rarely get on Prison.
    – You say; “and some time’s im bad couse i get borred”… this isn’t exactly something that is wanted in a Moderator (In my opinion, at least).

#82945 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

i have never seen a bad mod app in my life vote down..

-mod app

-English bad

-never seen you help out befor

-has been ban two times

-never see you on the forums

-never see you report

shall i go on, sure

and said you’ll kill yourself if you miss the ore party well alot of ppl will miss alot of things in life you cant get mad at that do you know how many ppl in EC has missed events yea they get mad but they kept moveing on with there life

and i know dam well your not active on prison im always on prison/forums put it like this im all over the server and it sounds like your buging to be a mod

and we just starting on this mod app of yours more ppl will say what they have to say when the time comes

#82946 Score: 0

Vote down.

1. Man **** lists, dat ****’s fo’ wimps, yo.

You’re one of the most immature, disrespectful, and annoying people I’ve ever seen in my entire life. You got far too many negative points, and no positive ones at all. I don’t give two ****s that you’re good at Minecraft and Prison. If players were chosen solely on their experience and expertise, EC would have far too many douchebags in the moderator team.

You keep disrespecting and annoying other players for no god damn reason. Don’t get me started on the **** you say while you PvP. You have too many behavioral problems to even begin making an application. You’ve been banned twice, and you’re still playing (which is weird). You might have the right to make an application, but I’m more than willing to bet that it’s gonna get denied.

Your English makes me want to barf. The stuff you wrote in there is so cheesy, France would be proud. Your attitude makes Joshua Mikhail look like an angel. Your application makes bull**** seem true. Jesus, there are so many points I wanna discuss, but naah.

Vote down. GG.

#82948 Score: 0

Vote down reasons by Richard.

#82970 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Vote down

Agreed with megaseth020 and tavon.

Richard, you went too harsh in my opinion xD.

#82971 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

-Vote Down. GG I agree with Tavon, Lautaks and Richard.

#82974 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

VOTE DOWN.

-have barely seen you online lately.

-Never seen you help

-Has Been Banned… Twice

-Inactive on forums

#82990 Score: 0

DuhMajesticMist
    Participant

VOTE DOWN

– Bad English
    – Hardly see you online
    – Poor Mod app
    – Inctive on Forums
    – Never seen you help
    – You’ve been banned.. Twice
    – Didnt follow the Mod App Example
    – Never seen you help around
    – Never see you report

Reasons by Tavon and Richard have been agreed

-Sorry , But i have never seen you do any good to the server nor active on forums +`you have Bad Grammar

No Offense , Well thats all.

#83029 Score: 0

asfandretdm
    Participant

Vote down
    -bad english
    -you’re rude
    -you blame others without proof
    -you threaten other people
    -you don’t actually follow the rules

#83031 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

Vote Down

-All reasons have been stated above.

-Signed
    ZznabelaA

#83213 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Vote DOWN

-Everything stated by all the other very cool ppl!

Esquire AnderZENZ

#83307 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

Well…… this is disappointing…

From the last time I looked at your record, most of your warns are spamming and disrespecting. And you’ve been banned, not 2 times, not 3, but 4. YES 4 times. Admitting to hacking, advertising, abusing glitches? who wants a mod that does things like that? Not me and probably not the public.

Then what Richard said at the end of his post, I AGREE TOTALLY. You English is very very poor. and you said you were a teenager? If you are ask who ever takes care of you to take you to school or get home schooled, because education is every thing in this life…. so get good at it please, or just stop lying, because in reality you could not even understand what we are saying because you are to young to dress your self, Hey I could be wrong though.

I could go on forever but I don’t want to make you look to bad, Just… I cant even say anything by how bad this was; *face-palm* this is officially the worst mod application EVER made (that I have seen)!!

So VOTE DOWN

=-Noise-=

#85147 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

Denied
    Has been banned before

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Mod app for jerome43926’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!