Mod Application

Home Forums Factions Mod Applications Mod Application

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  maxminoS 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Rannex
    Participant

In game names used: RannexTheZombie

Experience: Well, I’ve been in this server for almost 3 years now and this is so far the best server I’ve ever been on. I’ve witnessed a lot of new players having trouble in the server and I don’t like that to happen. I’ve been reading a lot of mod apps lately and their reason is to help other players and I know that you could help a player even though you are not a mod. I know numerous crafting recipes and commands since I’ve been playing.

How often are you online: On weekdays, I play on Eternalcraft like 3 hours, 6:00 p.m – 9:00 p.m. I am a freshman and I go home at 2:30 p.m. I study and do homework about 2:50 p.m – 5:30 p.m. It’s a pretty rough schedule but I got used to it. On weekends, I start playing at 6:30 p.m – 3:00 a.m.

Why you want to become a mod: Okay. Faction is a very popular server and many people joins it. Throughout the days, I’ve seen a lot of people trying to argue with each other, cursing, and fighting (not PvP). I wanted to become a mod is because not just to help people, to also make Eternalcraft a better environment for newcomers. You could help players even though you are not a mod. I want to lessen these behaviors and make the Eternalcraft a great server.

Thank you for reading my application!

#83067 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Vote DOWN

I have been playing in this server for I think 3 years now

Bull*$#@ no way you’ve been on here 3 years..

-Not active in forums

-Never see you helping

-Never see you on Factions {You need to be active on the server you’re APPLYING for, not just SV!}

-Strong mod app, but italics doesn’t help you get accepted.

-doesn’t actually list a server name that you’re applying for.

I suggest get more active on forums and in-game, help more often, and you will more than likely be accepted 😀

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #83071 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Rannex you know dam well you don’t play faction so much you even left the server for about 3months now you come back here and make a mod its been a long ass time when I seen you again on this server.I don’t think you even need to app for faction now if I seen you play faction a lot well yea i’ll vote up but I got a list of things that you don’t even do around here. lets go with the list

-never see you on the forms

-never see you ingame if I did your on prison

-never see you help on faction/never even see you there

-not on the forums that’s a key of your mod app is to be on the forums

Now your kinda right faction is getting biger by the day

I want to lessen these behaviors and make the Eternalcraft a great server. now your kinda right about that EC is a bad ass server and always will be so its good to help out but your just helping new comers your not fixing bugs or anything like that so you cant help so much at that time.

but my vote will stay down

#83081 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

I don’t wanna ruin your votes or anything, but faction mostly have like at least two mods online at the same time.

Ander, You don’t need to mention what server you are applying to, because all forum go-ers should know by depending on where they have posted the application.

“trying to argue with each other, cursing, and fighting (not PvP)”
    If you don’t know, this isn’t Survival, where it’s all peaceful where people make massive farms to become billionaires. This is Factions, a server full of war and fighting. If you try and break this “argument”, You break the roll play of the server itself. The only way one to help someone in factions is either command wise, tactic wise or craft alliances.
    Now, Reasons why you shouldn’t be mod:
    – During that time you mentioned you play Factions, It should widely cover all timezones. Ironicly I never seen you online.
    – Your experience said nothing about your experience in FACTIONS.
    – Your experience section is basically a dissing other people’s moderator application.

#83098 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

-Saw you only ONCE in factions
    -Do not see u help
    -Inactive Both in forums and in game

Vote Down!

#83106 Score: 0

blue007
    Participant

Vote Down!!
    -never see u online
    -never see u reporting
    -not active on forums

#83136 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Vote down

-inactive on forums
    -same as still i only saw you once on the server on a pvp event
    -i never see you reporting

#88022 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Denied

Inactive.

Try again in a month.
    15/1/15

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Mod Application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!