more things for prison donors

Home Forums Prison Feedback more things for prison donors

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Trevish 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

i was thinking today that we need more stuff for prison donors because we prison dont have to much see sv and faction they have some good stuff but why not prison prison only have /warp donor and /kit irondonor to me its ok but we need way more then that more but i will put my list blow.

1+ donors can have only one /sethome

2+ donor can get a shp1 sword in 10days or so

+ donor can get eff2 and unb1 picks

but thats all i got for now you can do the same here to if you like. :)

#82508 Score: 0

1) I don’t think /sethome can be implemented because donors would be able to access restricted areas easily. Example: Rank D Player donates, get perms for /sethome. Sets home at D cells, then ranks up. He’s able to teleport to that area, and that would cause some serious problems. The same scenario can be done in the donor mines.

2) Not a bad idea, the moderators only need to implement a tool that gives donors a sword every ten days. Oh wait, kits…

3) Please refer to statement 2.

#82513 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

1) Like Richard said

2) You dont need enchanted swords You can craft shivs / MoDs ETC 0_0

3) Donor Kits ?? DUhh

~GuardianMod ZeeKingEpic

#82539 Score: 0

BlonFTW
    Participant

All I think is Donor kits should be added more besides just picks

#82587 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Why not potions

#83539 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

epic theres ALOT of ppl that cant even make MoDs because they are poor im in J and I cant even make a MoD now the sethome thing it just came out the blue lel and whats funny lets say im fighting a J ranker and im using J shivs and he have a J kit on do you think I can kill that guy with just 64 J shivs ? NO need if you use MoDs all they are going to do is get cares so MoDs no shivs no darts my god… J darts are like H shivs… so no again. and its kinda not fair how tom/jttt3 is the only one who gets a enchant table why cant he make shivs,MoDs,darts and I have seen him use them but not so much I think no one will be able to kill him.

#83545 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

Yet this enchanted sword thing has been going around the air a lot lately. I would really agree with the enchanted sword thing, but yet itdd be way easier if enchant tables were added, it wouldnt really be a difference, Sometimes there are problems with crackshots sometimes, which can delay things in crafting books. Yet i have never seen over 5 people use shivs, i have only seen 3 people use shivs. It would be really awesome if enchant tables were readded. I GUARANTEE YOU that at least 7 out of 10 people you ask (and not specific people that you think would say no) im just talking bout random people that are ranks A +. I GUARANTEE YOU.

#83548 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Ye..Only Pick sucks
    Atleast we should have 2 picks,1 axe,some food?Some diamond?Or armor
    ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!