Mubar_ak47's Ban Appeal

Home Forums Factions Ban Appeal Mubar_ak47's Ban Appeal

This topic contains 18 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Ingame name : Mubar_ak47d
    When I Was Banned : 19/12/2014 (Closest i can remember to)
    Why i was Banned : For Using Tracer Hacks
    Who Banned Me : WitherPlayMc
    Why Should I Be Unbanned :
    Sooo, I’ve Heard about the 1.8 From my Friend x_denx_x (Denxx) and im really Amazed by EC How it Has gone Much better than i remember the last Time i played.. Yeah but anyways GOOD JOB 😀
    So You know what this topic is about since its in the ban appeal section.
    Couple of friends told me in skype that i could be unbanned because of 1.8.. and Some others told me i Could be unbanned because its Gone like Months and i’ve been banned.
    I Can mention Names for who told me that i could be unbanned in Skype if You Won’t beleive me..
    I’ve been recently playing on (server name censored).. i got all the Stuff and Crap i didnt want to pay for it though because i had to pay for Other games anyways :L
    And I’ve Really, Really REALLY missed EC.. OH! and What i REALLY wanna try is Drugs. It Really sounds Cool and Kinda weird in the Same time, But oh well that’s how it goes Right? Although.. I’ve heard alot about EC’s Upgrades and stuff from my Dear friends <3 88green1, Siverbullet and Denx <3
    Also Re-Considering i MAY Buy Emerald Donor again.. and MAYBE After couple of months or 1 year Maximum.. ill be Doing Donor GIVEAWAYS Like Alot… Not really Lot just as Much as i can.
    I’d Really like to support the server as i am Opening a youtube channel and I Will Advertise the Server’s IP Onto the Description when i Do a Video and Play it.. (If any mods OR Players wanna join me Doing ONLY Ec Videos Message me your Skype name)
    Soo Yep.. That’s all what i Have and Finally My Chest is Clear ^^”
    I Hope you Guys unban me, and Good Luck upgrading to 1.8.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  Rogue_Art.
    #101353 Score: 0

bummer
    Participant

I think he/she should get another chance without any buts, Plus hes an active member in EC so yeah I think he deserve it …

Warmest Regards
    Bummer ..

#101354 Score: 0

wait , im tired of writing , lemme copy paste . .. . wait a min . aight dere .
    well . i always beleive in secon chances , and as always , We Are All a Human kind, And Human Makes Mistakes, But We Learn From Our Mistakes.
    Anyway , in my opnion , The Ban thing is somthin thats makes players regret about their Bad Choices And Options , some ppl deserve to get unbanned , and some dont , like some1 hacks , got banned , joins again , and hacks again ,THEY DONT DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE , but who hacks before and left da hackin things , Thats mean he deserve to get unbanned , This Words Explain Everythin : You Fool Me Once , Shame On You , U Fool Me Twice , Shame On Me.
    So , My Vote Is : VOTE UP .
    He is da best friend i ever had , and he is so generious and kind.
    Peace Out.
    adnan kanan (88green1.

#101361 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

I’ll still make my vote a Vote Down

You didn’t tell us all the hacks you used.

That’s a proof to show you used Kill Aura + Criticals.

Well any other ways,

#101363 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

I don’t know if we can unban you..

Plus we caught you bypass when we were playing Duel on Factions..

#101367 Score: 0

have murcy on her xd , she loves ec , she wants to come back again

#101369 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

BeastADragon i was unbanned for those hacks
    I am making a ban app right now from my last ban Reason = Tracers
    Sorry BeastADragon

#101370 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

LOL NO.

Also @bummer considering you’re her relative your vote probably wouldn’t be considered.

#101371 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

deasertman Explain why is it a No e.e and even if Bummer is my Relative I once voted Down for _Zko7_ to be unbanned on (server name censored).. relatives dont always Just vote up with no Reason he has a Reason you just Said No without any Reason, If you dont have a reason Can you like just Freakin’ Shut up?
    Sorry for the Disrespect.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  Rogue_Art.
    #101372 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I wonder why he was banned on that server.

(Hacking,hacking,hacks,hack client)

#101373 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

^ gg also yeshh I’m in the video

#101375 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Wither he was banned for Advertising mc.eternalcracked.com

#101396 Score: 0

BlackOps2
    Participant

Like deasertman said….haven’t you guys noticed on all his families ban appeals he is supporting them based on RELATIONSHIPS and not on FACTS??

#101398 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

I do Not support them all The Time, And Again.. I Didn’t on Mineplex.

#101401 Score: 0

BlackOps2
    Participant

not you mubakar I’m talking about your ‘relative’ bummer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Mubar_ak47's Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!