Mubar_ak47's Factions Ban Appeal

Home Forums Factions Ban Appeal Mubar_ak47's Factions Ban Appeal

This topic contains 63 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author

deasertman
    1 pt

Is it a he or a she god damn it..

#107702 Score: 0

_Zko7_
    Participant

(He)

Why I think he should get unbanned just for simple reasons
    Because I think he changed a lot I think latly after his unbanned he will never use hacks cuz he look like he miss the server so next time he will be more careful with rules, that’s just my point if it was me I would unban him maybe just for one last time but if he hacked again I would be disappointed cuz he promised but anyways I don’t care if he did get banned or unbanned just saying my opinion at the end it’s mods decision right :O ?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  _Zko7_.
    #107704 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Nan.

A banned player dont get to vote on ban appeals lol.

Hackers are just hackers.

Mubar hack and cant stop hacking.
    Zko and his entire family hacks and cant stop hacking.

#deny2015

#107706 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

^gg

#107903 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

S-Soo.. Am I denied or what? ;_;
    Count This as a bump!

#107904 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

You’re not denied nor accepted

This ban appeal is still going.

#107914 Score: 0

osamamgbet
    Participant

Vote down I don’t think you should be banned neither should your relatives they all have hacked before and you have threatened the server countless times. NEVER HACK if you do there are ALWAYS consequences.

#108012 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

At least get your gender obvious? If you can’t say the truth about your gender why would we believe anything else, lmao. In the past, you were a girl, then some people called you a he, I asked you on the webchat, you said you were a girl, and now _Zko (who I believe you told me in the past is your cousin, or just a relative) said you’re a he. What is this sorcery?

#108014 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

I AM A HE.
    End Of Discussion.. o_o
    I Will Post a Topic soon about my Personality/Identity.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  Mubar_ak47.
    #108019 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Oh well I hope your gay relationship with denx is working out alright :). You told me you were a girl …..denx is gunna piss him self when he finds out your a guy

(Mubarak told me he and denx were like together or something)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  siverbullet.
    #108021 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Oh btw that omg guy was Mubarak bypassing . I didn’t really pay attention to that thinking it was a joke but eh I guess Ima expose it anyways(Mubarak told me omg was his alt account or whatever)

#108025 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

1. I’m not Omg, I dont know who the heck that is. tell me when did i tell you and ill tell you who told you that because i was in a Vacation to thailand RECENTLY. My brother knew my password when i had to make an email, he knew it because the recovery email was HIS Email, I Requested recovery and he saw the pass.. So he also guessed my skype password and it worked. (He said he wanted to start playing mc because he got jealous of everytime me and my family always speak about it and he knows nothing.) you can ask Zko and SKO. This is one of the reasons why im changing my Skype account, which is written in the mood.

2. denx knows me in real life.. he just said that because he wanted to help me to fake being a girl.

3. I get your Sexual Harrassment. You now hate me just because im a Guy? Go ahead and Hate me Because i dont care about your Opinion. I care about the Mods’ Opinion and you Aren’t one.

4. I am Not Gay, YOU are the one who is actually because You got mad when i said im a guy, You got mad because? You found out im a guy.. if i continued lying you’d love me like a Little Doggy. which would make you? Yes, Exactly.

5. If i was a Lying piece of shit, You can go ahead and “Expose my ass” I dont care. Keep on Cursing me. I’m not Affected by your Puny Words.

6. Last one, Even if i was Really bypassing which isn’t true, You could’ve told the mods hmm? Also.. about the ForceOP hacks I Said.. These don’t exist. XD. You Totally fell for it. I mean who would fall for that why the heck would you? Even if you DID You could’ve again? TOLD THE MODS.

Sorry for all the Cursing in The Chat.

#108036 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Hollllllllld up I have never liked you and never will I ever like you.
    I’m not harassing no one its not my fault you told everyone your a girl and then start telling me you and denx do random crap with each other when you first told me that I told you not to tell me your private stuff because idc what you do in your made up fantasy life
    I don’t hate you because your a guy. Guy, girl transexual I don’t no what you are either way I don’t like you. I don’t no how anyone could ever even trust you.
    Also even if you did it 3 months ago you DID THREATENED THE SERVER!.

#108041 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Siver, you did like me.. Even if you didnt like me as love you did as a friend. second i told you about denx so that i could make it look more reallistic. and Made up Fantasy Life? have you seen your mood in skype before?
    “Sleep -> Eat -> School -> Minecraft -> Repeat” Don’t you call my life a Fantasy aight? Because when i told SOME people that im a guy.. those people that i called “Real friends” all they said was. “It’s okay, you’re still my friend.”. and I Threatened the Server? I Did. But who would fall for that hm? Even tho, The Server Threatening Stuff is OVER Siver, OVER! and tell me, the date of when i told you i was omg? again, my brother knows my skype pass.

Now Please, If You want to continue the Arguement. Let’s continue it on YOUR topic, I Dont want to spam this one.

#108046 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Wait you threated the server twice first when you were not banned that was a loong time ago and AGAIN like 3 months ago

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Mubar_ak47's Factions Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!