New Towny Server! (not mine)

Home Forums Global General Discussion New Towny Server! (not mine)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Ula 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

So i was on the search to find a new towny server… i found enix but it didnt have the full feel to the old EC… ive recently found a pretty cool server its called rebirthcraft! its a decent sized server, on a typical US school hour thers about 50-70 but whenever rush hour hits its about 65-90, so its pretty fun considering the number of players. The server is a little bit more on the “op” side on earning money, but the economy wasnt screwed up since it is very simple for anybody in the server to earn millions, unlike the old EC where you really needed fly/a ton of playing time to earn money.

Probably the coolest thing that ive found so far playing this server is that they actually follow the new Minecraft EULA! now you may think then it is probably garbage, wrong. Ive actually come to think that the servers that do follow the EULA are actually a TON more fun then servers that dont, considering that all players can get access to things like, multiple set homes, /fly, ETC. So for instance the way the server does it is it tracks your playing time and for how much playing time is when you “rankup” and get some of these awesome new perks! so at 6 hours playing time, you get 2 more sethomes, some disguises (morphs) and a kit which is kinda garbage but its whatever. Then at 3 days playing time you get some more sethomes, some more morphs and another kit, better then the one before but still, garbage. Then at 6 hours playing time you get access to /fly!

So i have started a town for any EC player so if they want to join they can! the town is called “The Guild” and is rather small considering i just built it yesterday but itll do for now,

So if you want to go head and check out this server go head!
    ip:play.rebirthcraft.net
    forms

i play on the “Towny Original” server because when i joined i really wasnt sure what to do lol so youll mainly see me on there, then there is a “Towny Reborn” which im guessing is a bunch of cool new featuers idk sounds buggggy if you ask me hehe,

So yeah maybee ill catch you guys online sometime!
    ~jmillz

P.S. the server is premium, so sorry cracked users!

#135517 Score: 0

Travis
    Participant
    4 pts

I just joined the server ( and trying to play games after 5 months lmao)

#135520 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

I tried the server… gotta admit I played for less than 5 minutes and thought it’s shit.

#135523 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I’ve been playing a bit from time to time, and I gotta say it isn’t all that bad. It’s not a server I’d stick with for years, but it’s decent.

#135524 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Will try when I have free time :)

#135526 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I’d love to rebuild the Asian empire (members from before late 2014 know that that was my town and nation on the first EC Survival map before the reset), but I honestly wanna stick to singleplayer for a little while. Definitely will checkie checkie soon.

#135529 Score: 0

Ula
    Participant

meh.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!